GSP or Fedor—who has a better resume?

Fedor > GSP in every aspect of MMA

A natural LHW beating on HWs > A natural WW beating on LWs

GSP fans overrate him resume filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs. And he couldn’t finish most of them.

LMAO at this horseshit that Fedor was some superhuman who was too small for HW. Most of the greatest HW's of all time fought in the 230-240 range. When Fedor was in Pride he fought around 230-240 range, Randy same thing when he fought HW, DC is mostly around 240 and chubby just like Fedor was. Cain 240, Big Nog 240. All the best HW's of all time were in the 230-240 range so stop this bullshit about Fedor being a small guy who beat up all these big guys in superhuman fashion. Fedor was precisely the right size for an excellent HW.

Yes, unfortunately for you, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
Fedor joined SF and was at the tourney.
He lost, he didn't duck anyone.
and if anyone ducked, it was AO who went to the UFC in mid-tourney.
If he had stayed, he would have fought Fedor (outside the tourney).
Wrong. Stop spreading Fake News

Fedor's first two fights in Strikeforce weren't even a part of the tournament, he was eliminated from that after his loss to Bigfoot

They were going to set up Fedor vs Overeem instead of Fedor vs Werdum after he beat Rogers, a complete and utter can who actually won the first round against Fedor.

Fedor and his shady mafia team made a gazillion excuses on why that fight wasn't a viable option and then ended up getting finished by Werdum in 69 seconds anyway LOL

GSP does. Does it matter? GSP thinks Fedor is the GOAT. Also, Fedor would destroy GSP.

GSP is the UFC GOAT for sure, best 170'er of all time.

It's ok to be a fan of both.

Fedor thinks Cain is the GOAT.

Im just going to say that if you're in here bashing either fighter to make you're point, you're a pathetic fan

Which is what we all know about the TS already. Don't let him bring you down and bait you into bashing them

GSP used the same game plan over and over. Fedor subbed the wrestlers, g'n'p a BJJ expert, brawled with the brawlers, stood up with the strikers, out Judo'd an olympic hw silver medalist judoka.... GSP would not have dared fight his opponents in their domain.

You gotta be high as shit. Georges outstruck all the best strikers he ever faced and out wrestled the best wrestlers he faced. He was just better everywhere and that includes the stand up.

Fedor > GSP in every aspect of MMA

A natural LHW beating on HWs > A natural WW beating on LWs

GSP fans overrate him resume filled with one dimensional fighters and LWs. And he couldn’t finish most of them.
No hes not a lhw.stop dreaming.

He also ran from his own division ala Hendricks rematch, current Woodley, and prime Lawler.

People should get a yellow card for propagating this known pile of shit story that GSP retired because he was suddenly afraid of Hendricks after winning 10 title fights in a row. Its a known fact GSP was thinking about retirement several fights before the Hendricks fight yet you guys insist of spinning a fake story about his retirement, a story you know is fake.

GSP and it's not even close.

He never had the luxury of fighting cans like the Zuluzinhos and Hong Man Chois of the world.

Most top 5 wins ever, only has 2 losses compared to Fedor's 5, and avenged both of them. Fedor hasn't avenged a single loss of his, which were all by finishes.

Also GSP did this in the deepest division in MMA, while Heavyweight has always been the worst by a mile. GSP is the GOAT.

You see I have the opposite view of WW, I actually think it was a relatively weak division in the 00's because it never really got much serious investment in Japan.

That meant the UFC hyped it a lot as it was the division they actually did have the best talent in but it also IMHO meant that in was a division that lagged behind HW, LHW and LW in terms of advancing skill wise. It was basically dominated by wrestlers for years and was lacking in really well rounded fighters.

Rankings are only as good as the division there in and I don't think WW was as good as HW in that era at the top. I mean both Nog and Finch ended up in a similar kind of position for years behind Fedor and GSP but I think Nog is clearly a vastly superior fighter with a good case for being top 10 or maybe even top 5 all time where as Finch isn't anywhere close to that, basically a good wrestler with jack of all trades skills.

I mean compare Crocop to Alevs and Mirko is I think obviously superior as well, far better kickboxer, far better takedown defence.

Wrong. Stop spreading Fake News

Fedor's first two fights in Strikeforce weren't even a part of the tournament, he was eliminated from that after his loss to Bigfoot

They were going to set up Fedor vs Overeem instead of Fedor vs Werdum after he beat Rogers, a complete and utter can who actually won the first round against Fedor.

Fedor and his shady mafia team made a gazillion excuses on why that fight wasn't a viable option and then ended up getting finished by Werdum in 69 seconds anyway LOL
Kid, you have no clue about it, so please don't even try.
He KTFO Rogers.
So your assessment of the fight is as biased as your nuthuggery of GSP.
You are so desperate to put Fedor DOwn so your hero could somehow look good in comparison, that you became a blatant hypocrite.

Go back to sucking up to GSP. Fedor's legacy is set in stone, and GSP can beat all LW's he want, he will never bypass Fedor until he grow some stones and fight Woodley or WHittaker... which he signed a contract for already (then run).

GSP
  1. Hughes x2 TKO,SUB (one loss SUB)
  2. Shields UD
  3. Fitch UD
  4. Penn x2 SD,TKO (career LW and eventual FW)
  5. Ping SUB (MW bout, vacated belt immediately)
  6. Alves UD
  7. Condit UD
  8. Diaz UD
  9. Sherk TKO (short LW)
  10. Serra TKO (one loss TKO, short LW)

Fedor
  1. Nog x2 UD,UD (one NC)
  2. Cro Cop UD
  3. Sylvia SUB
  4. Arvloski KO
  5. Coleman x2 SUB, SUB
  6. Randleman SUB
  7. Mark Hunt SUB
  8. Mir KO
  9. Herring TKO
  10. Goodridge TKO

I have to go with Fedor’s resume. Although he fought some cans, they were still huge powerful guys that had the threat of KO power. Also Fedor has a bunch of finishes compared to GSP’s resume which is littered with decisions. GSP also fought a lot of smaller men (Lightweights), while Fedor was often undersized at Heavyweight. Discuss.
You have to go with Fedor? Never could have guessed given all your comments after GSP's wins to discredit them. GSP by far. Most of the "Good" fighters Fedor fought were one dimensional fighters of old. GSP beat MMAs.

Kid, you have no clue about it, so please don't even try.
He KTFO Rogers.
So your assessment of the fight is as biased as your nuthuggery of GSP.
You are so desperate to put Fedor DOwn so your hero could somehow look good in comparison, that you became a blatant hypocrite.

Go back to sucking up to GSP. Fedor's legacy is set in stone, and GSP can beat all LW's he want, he will never bypass Fedor until he grow some stones and fight Woodley or WHittaker... which he signed a contract for already (then run).
You literally didn't counter a single point I made

Of course he beat Rogers, it's fucking Rogers lmao. Overeem made easy work of Rogers in 2 minutes while Fedor got busted up in the 1st round before landing a Hail Mary lucky punch

Fedor ducked Overeem like the plague. GSP NEVER ducked anyone

People should get a yellow card for propagating this known pile of shit story that GSP retired because he was suddenly afraid of Hendricks after winning 10 title fights in a row. Its a known fact GSP was thinking about retirement several fights before the Hendricks fight yet you guys insist of spinning a fake story about his retirement, a story you know is fake.
This one actually makes me legitimately annoyed. I've bitch slapped both these guys with the facts and supporting links before, but they don't care. They have an agenda, so they're willing to act like morons in hopes some noobs will believe them. They both deserve to be carded for that shit .

You literally didn't counter a single point I made

Of course he beat Rogers, it's fucking Rogers lmao. Overeem made easy work of Rogers in 2 minutes while Fedor got busted up in the 1st round before landing a Hail Mary lucky punch

Fedor ducked Overeem like the plague. GSP NEVER ducked anyone
GSP ducked Prime Anderson and is still ducking him 10 years later when he’s 43.

Ducked Hendricks rematch
Ducked Robert Whittaker

LMAO at this horseshit that Fedor was some superhuman who was too small for HW. Most of the greatest HW's of all time fought in the 230-240 range. When Fedor was in Pride he fought around 230-240 range, Randy same thing when he fought HW, DC is mostly around 240 and chubby just like Fedor was. Cain 240, Big Nog 240. All the best HW's of all time were in the 230-240 range so stop this bullshit about Fedor being a small guy who beat up all these big guys in superhuman fashion. Fedor was precisely the right size for an excellent HW.
minotau.png minotau 2.png minotau 3.png

fedor baba.png Fedor Emelianenko Vs Ryushi Yanagisawa - RINGS - 20-10-2001.png Nog vs Hendo rings.png

Fedor ducked Overeem in Strikeforce because he knew he'd get his sorry ass kicked

This is a well know fact amongst people who know what they're talking about

But karma ended up getting him anyway when he got finished three times in a row, once by a guy who's not elite and once by a guy two weight classes smaller.

il04CG.gif

4.gif
He asked for drug testing because overeem was an obvious cheater and eventually got caught cheating..

There's nothing "not close" about this.

Sure Fedor beat bigger people more often, but GSP was somewhat undersized at times as well. Fedor finished more, but they were often of lesser quality, save for a big few.

I'd lean towards Fedor for now.

Comparing a WW to a HW is laughable.

GSP can only be the best WW ever.

Fedor is the GOAT!

Back