"GSP? It's USADA, we're gonna need a urine sample."

ban.jpg

Another fight between two CIS white males that should have gone to a black man.

he's too smart to get caught. but I hope that he slips somehow

Another fight between two CIS white males that should have gone to a black man.
ever since rashad ko'd chuck "WHITCEMAN" liddell ufc has been dosing evans xyience with drugs that cause brain damage and an inability to fight. this has been their agenda all along

as a high level forum moderator

ban and wasteland

ever since rashad ko'd chuck "WHITCEMAN" liddell ufc has been dosing evans xyience with drugs that cause brain damage and an inability to fight. this has been their agenda all along
The pro white and therefore anti black agenda by the UFC has always been so transparent, I think white privilege and institutionalized racism is why more people don't notice. Every black UFC fighter has been slandered and set up by the UFC. Jon Jones is the latest example. Theres no way someone with the religious convictions of Jones would take steroids. And Anderson SIlvas leg break was clearly an inside job.

The pro white and therefore anti black agenda by the UFC has always been so transparent, I think white privilege and institutionalized racism is why more people don't notice. Every black UFC fighter has been slandered and set up by the UFC. Jon Jones is the latest example. Theres no way someone with the religious convictions of Jones would take steroids. And Anderson SIlvas leg break was clearly an inside job.
vCS2FsZ.jpg

After the Jones fiasco if GSP pops for something, I think I am going to only follow Women's Tennis from now on..

Back