GSP is going to beat Diaz, Hendricks, and Silva.

Renaua

White Belt
Reaction score
http://george.st-pierre.you.are.mighty.aninote.com/

gsp-karate.jpg

Yes; Yes; and fight will never happen.

I think GSP will easily defeat Diaz (and I'm a huge Diaz fan).

Hendricks, he'll probably win, but Hendricks has thunderous power and could drop him at any moment. I give GSP about a 75% chance to win.

Silva, would be a main event and GSP would have to go 5 rounds without getting caught. I suspect the fight would go somewhat like Sonnen vs. Silva 1 with GSP winning most of the fight until getting suddenly and viciously defeated.

Silva, would be a main event and GSP would have to go 5 rounds without getting caught. I suspect the fight would go somewhat like Sonnen vs. Silva 1 with GSP winning most of the fight until getting suddenly and viciously defeated.

I thought he meant Erik Silva...

Hendricks, he'll probably win, but Hendricks has thunderous power and could drop him at any moment. I give GSP about a 75% chance to win.

100 percent agree with this post.

GSP controls Silva on the ground via Silva/Sonnen 1 without actually getting tied up in the end.

Diaz, without a doubt. Hendricks? 10% chance for that 1 shot KO. 90% chance for GSP. Silva? If that happens Silva will knock GSP out.

Which Silva, FFS?

Are we talking WW contenders? Because the first two are WW contenders, and many think Erik Silva is as well (or will be soon).

So many Silvas, so little time.

^ this is about the best answer I've seen. Agree 100%.

Diaz easily (And I'm a huge Nick fan) Hendricks yes, Silva? Doubt it

Yeah boyeee!!! Then he takes a superfight against Bones and beats him too!!!

Back