GSP fans....

sabretitan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I am one;
My question to you is,
Are you getting frustrated with him not being definitive?
To me he's the goat. But he isn't definitive with anything in interviews.
Do we want him to fight , yup! But these interviews are getting old.
I feel it's fair as a huge fan of his, and give Conor fans shit, there's a lot of frustrating answers he gives ..
Less talk, we want to see him fight, sign a fight.. not this for another year of may be this, maybe that.

Gsp has been talking about hypothetical fights for years now. Ive stopped paying attention to anything he says.

Nope. He's the WW GOAT and not a young guy anymore, he can take as long as he wants, fight or not fight ... doesn't matter to me.

He's dealing with colitis, expects to be ready to fight by hopefully early 2019. He only wants big fights for his legacy, isn't motivated to be a defending champion and fight all comers. He wants Khabib and is willing to fight at lightweight but understands that Dana and the UFC likely don't want to make that fight. What else do you want to know?

He did something incredible . I actually thought bisping was going to beat him.

He paid his dues , problem is he is a draw and the UFC doesn't want to be held over a barrel

If he fights khabib and wins and then retires it basically reboots a weight class and not in s good way

I remember watching bisping and Hendo in Hendo's retirement fight and said to my mates watching with me, he has to finish bisping because there is no way the UFC will let him retire with the belt

And sure enough despite nearly killing bisping he lost

At this stage I feel he can do and say whatever he wants, nothing left to prove but if eventually wants to fight, good on him and ill definitely watch.

He wants to fight for the LW title.

GSP's mood is not the reason that fight isn't booked yet.

I'm a GSP fan and this is how I honestly feel about him lately.

tenor.gif

He needs to try and put himself in the discussion with the true all-time greats but time keeps ticking on while he sits around and eyes LW's...

i'm glad he came back and got a big payday but he should have just shut up and stayed retired after the hendricks fight

it's so weird because it's clear that he doesn't want to fight to prove he's 'the best' and it doesn't seem like he needs the money - so why is he talking so much? did he really think beating mcgregor would add anything to his legacy?

gsp always had a problem with decisions.

inside and outside the cage.

Based on his interview he will only come back for a big fight that motivates him. That limits his options, because he isn't fighting just to fight or even to make money. He's only fighting for his legacy at this point. That rules out Conor. Not after Khabib smashed him. It would only be a money fight that he would be massively favored in and besides, Conor isn't even interested. GSP laughed at the idea of a fight with Nate, since it does nothing for him and he already beat the better Diaz brother. He clearly wants to fight Khabib, however he believes (as do I) that Dana will not make that fight because Dana doesn't want GSP beating the best lightweight in the world, winning the title, then riding off into the sunset. The only other fight I can think of is Woodley but GSP has expressed disinterest in that fight.

I can only see two options for GSP based on his current mindset:

1. Khabib, after the Conor rematch and after beating Tony. But this all rides on Khabib pushing heavily for the GSP fight because we know Dana won't want to make it.

2. Woodley, after 1-2 more impressive victories. I believe GSP isn't impressed with only 3 title defenses, 2 of them extremely boring fights where Woodley did almost nothing. If Woodley crushes Colby, then someone else, perhaps GSP will feel he has something to prove.

I believe these are the only two options and that if neither materializes in 2019 GSP will probably officially retire.

People are just bored to continuously try to discredit him and not doing so successfully. He does and says what he wants. He's the GOAT

No. He doesn't need to fight again. Proved he was the best WW of all time and a force to be reckoned with at MW.

No, he's done enough for the sport and my life doesn't revolve around people I don't know that can't affect anything about me.

Get a hobby.

I am one;
My question to you is,
Are you getting frustrated with him not being definitive?
To me he's the goat. But he isn't definitive with anything in interviews.
Do we want him to fight , yup! But these interviews are getting old.
I feel it's fair as a huge fan of his, and give Conor fans shit, there's a lot of frustrating answers he gives ..
Less talk, we want to see him fight, sign a fight.. not this for another year of may be this, maybe that.

gsp fan accept that gsp retired again.

Back