Groovy Lando styling on T-Ferg (gif)

The very thing that makes Lando fun to watch and earn a cult following is the same reason he'll collect some Ls on his record, he's too reckless by UFC standard. Looking forward to his next fight though.

No surprise Lando gets brutalized in 1 round every time

Literally all he had going for him was that he had a surprisingly unorthodox style that didnt match his previous fight footage. He was murked by only Tonys jab. He was dropped 3 times by a jab.
Exaggerate much lol it was once and right at the beginning. He dropped tony a lot

You fools don't know anything. That was 2 weeks notice, given the lack of prep and Lando's unconventional style it's not surprising Tony took some damage.

Hype train that hasn't won a fight in the UFC lol you kids are odd
He's a featherweight who took a lightweight fight on short notice and put a beating on tony ferguson in the first round. That's pretty impressive.

Exaggerate much lol it was once and right at the beginning. He dropped tony a lot
Exaggeration goes both ways, how did Tony get dropped "a lot" when it was only with the headkick and he was standing on 1 leg for that one..

I actually talked to Ferguson today, said he was referred to as "t-ferg" and he said that shit sounds wack as fuck, and he hopes you get banned. He said that, really.

I know it's not, but I want this to be real so badly

He's a featherweight who took a lightweight fight on short notice and put a beating on tony ferguson in the first round. That's pretty impressive.

He's not a featherweight. People just kept repeating that because it said that on Fightfinder, but he's never fought at FW and plans on never leaving LW. He tried to make FW once and "almost died," in his own words. And he's at Jackson-Wink, so you know he's cutting right.

Exaggeration goes both ways, how did Tony get dropped "a lot" when it was only with the headkick and he was standing on 1 leg for that one..
He put tony down more than once man, he was falling all over the octagon that night and it definitely wasn't because of a slippery canvas

Edit: just watched it, dropped him with the HK then dropped him like 3 more times as he was trying get back up

Last edited:
Dude has power. Had Tony on his way out multiple times. Ferguson wasn't rocked once by Barboza or RDA (as far as I remember). Once Tony started using his jab instead of brawling, he took control though.

-Sherdoggers predict fighter A will lose
-Fighter A wins
- Sherdoggersmad that they are wrong
-Look up fight history and see fighter B beat fighter A or got close
- Sherdoggers don't shut up that fighter B would beat fighter A
-They get deep enough to declare themselves fans of fighter B
-"fans" disappear as soon as fighter loses

RIP
Gus fans
Joseph Duffy fans
Okami fans
Mendes fans
Weidman fans
Cormier fans

Next on the list-
Alvarez "fans"

He's a lightweight who had the opportunity to study his opponent and gameplan before their fight while his opponent did not.

He himself stated he has tried and failed at making FW and will never fight there... Stop it, same size as 90% of the LW division.

giphy.gif

Lando FTW.

He's a lightweight who had the opportunity to study his opponent and gameplan before their fight while his opponent did not.

He himself stated he has tried and failed at making FW and will never fight there... Stop it, same size as 90% of the LW division.

I mean, Tony had just as much time to gameplan as Lando did, and there's plenty of Lando's fight footage on Youtube. I don't know if he took advantage of it or not, but I don't think that's a very fair explanation.

I mean, Tony had just as much time to gameplan as Lando did, and there's plenty of Lando's fight footage on Youtube. I don't know if he took advantage of it or not, but I don't think that's a very fair explanation.
There's not plenty of footage on youtube no. Theres a couple of fights from years ago where he looks like an absolute scrub. Nobody was expecting Landon to have skills like that, especially not Ferguson. Ofc it's a fair explanation, Tony came in expecting to work over some short notice guy who looked like shit in his fight footage. Instead he fought a pretty skilled unorthodox guy with good hands and a head coach who already gameplanned against Ferguson before.

I hope they rematch, just to shut all of you up

Lando is entertaining offensively but he can't stay cocky and take unnecessary punches in the face.

i haven't been this excited for a prospect in a long time. What a ridiculously good performance against a top fighter. Lando legit got caught up in that choke like he forgot grappling was allowed. It was his only mistake. If he comes out guns blazing like before he'll have a huge fan base in no time. Hope he wins

There's not plenty of footage on youtube no. Theres a couple of fights from years ago where he looks like an absolute scrub. Nobody was expecting Landon to have skills like that, especially not Ferguson. Ofc it's a fair explanation, Tony came in expecting to work over some short notice guy who looked like shit in his fight footage. Instead he fought a pretty skilled unorthodox guy with good hands and a head coach who already gameplanned against Ferguson before.

I hope they rematch, just to shut all of you up

Uh... what? I've seen like five of his fights, including the one from before he fought Tony, which was this year. You're straight just making shit up. And he definitely doesn't look "like an absolute scrub" in them, he looks damn good in the last couple of fights before fighting Tony.

Only reason Lando didn't beat Ferguson was because he had no cardio due to no camp. He would've clowned Ferguson for the other 2 rounds just like he did the first otherwise.

Get on, the X-Wing is leaving for Cloud City...

tumblr_mef1ecHFJG1rzrnw5o1_250.gif

Back