Grenfell Tower: LUXURIOUS BRAND SPANKING NEW FLATS acquired for muslims immigrant survivors

Are you saying the residents of Grenfell tower should be left on the streets while the homeless moved into the new flats?

Their home burnt down through no fault of their own. They are being re-housed. The homeless people unfortunately don't have a home to burn down. That's kinda the way it works.

You are just salty because you can't leach those flat of hard working British people yourself.

I live in beautiful countryside of Britain surrounded by beautiful hills and forest. My workplace is also next door. Why would I change that for a dole and flat shared with muslims in the middle of the city?

43206_1.jpg

This is sort of view I got everyday. Mystical lord of the rings environment, who would change that for any luxurious flat shared with muslims?

Grenfell itself had fittings better than many privates homes.....

this place housed all illegals and economic migrants living off taxpayers...
now the people who lost homes get luxury condo's paid for by taxpayers...

and people wonder why economic migrants from all corners of the earth want to force their way into the country..
and why there is a massive battle in Calais to get in...

we cant find the money for hospitals , police ,etc..
but there is no problem giving luxury homes to freeloaders from Syria and Ethiopia.

have we forgotten that 'beggars can't be choosers'?

I live in beautiful countryside of Britain surrounded by beautiful hills and forest. My workplace is also next door. Why would I change that for a dole and flat shared with muslims in the middle of the city?

43206_1.jpg

This is sort of view I got everyday. Mystical lord of the rings environment, who would change that for any luxurious flat shared with muslims?

Yes but only because you leach that view of a hard working British guy.

Back