Greatest D.C. Villian...after The Joker

Aside from the Joker, who is DC's Greatest Villain

• Total voters

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So my boy Magneto won Mayberry's "great nerd consensus" for greatest Marvel Villain.

Now I put that last line in thread title only because I know that the Joker is DC's greatest Villain. And quite possibly the greatest villain in all of Comicdom

And I have a pretty good read on my mayberry nerd regulars. so lets just get the bickering out of the way and say after Joker who's DC's greatest villain.

So @Dragonlordxxxxx

Please add another poll kind sir. (with any worthy DC bad guys that I may have missed)

1.The Joker

images

Batman's greatest foe and arguably the Greatest villain in all of comics DC or Marvel. Dude has killed Bruce Wayne's parents, Robin, and in some alternate story lines Lois Lane.

2.DARKSEID

upload_2018-3-16_11-33-38.jpeg

my personal favorite and the DC villain that will get my vote. I'm more of a Supes fan so well there it is.

3.Lex Luthor
images

Iconic DC villain leader of the Legion of Doom

4.DOOMSDAY

upload_2018-3-16_11-40-17.jpeg

This bastard killed the last son of Krypton and leader/Moral compass of the Justice League.

5.Bane
images

This sombitch broke Bruce Wayne's back.

6.BRANIAC
upload_2018-3-16_11-50-4.jpeg

Evil A.I. becomes sentient and decides Krypton's fate in a micro second.

7.Ra's al Ghul
upload_2018-3-16_11-53-44.jpeg

Wants to reset human kind founder of the league of shadows.

8.Penguin
upload_2018-3-16_11-55-47.jpeg

One of Batman's greatest foes

9.Catwoman
images

yes...she is a worthy um adversary.

10.LOBO

upload_2018-3-16_11-58-35.jpeg

don't know if the main man really counts as a villain.

hon mentions riddler, deathstroke, Solomon grundy, two face, black atom

thoughts?

Lex luthor ain’t no villain, either is Ra’s al Ghul or Lobo. Fight me irl
<{cum@me}>

And the correct answer is codpiece. Ain’t nothin more villianous than a punch to your face from someone’s dong.
84E33C6F-0E21-4DAA-9E3C-F2EB59C8DCEF_zpsybrfkf1a.jpeg

Last edited:
I have an intense dislike for the cunts at Warner Brothers for fucking up the DC movies.

maxresdefault.jpg

Do they count?

Lex luthor ain’t no villain, either is Ra’s al Ghul or Lobo. Fight me irl
<{cum@me}>

And the correct answer is codpiece. Ain’t nothin more villianous than a punch to your face from someone’s dong.
84E33C6F-0E21-4DAA-9E3C-F2EB59C8DCEF_zpsybrfkf1a.jpeg

200w.gif

nerd fight at 3 oclock or 100,529,0412 nano seconds

What's the story behind Solomon Grundy? Is he a self aware zombie who can never die?

Luthor is a GREAT character, perfect for a scenery-chewing actor. Zod is a mean cunt, too.

Honestly, im not as well versed in DC as i am in Marvel, so it is harder to say...but, I was always a fan of Ras Al ghul.
I enjoyed his ruthless and efficient approach.
He reminds me a bit of Magneto in the sense that they aren't true evil guys..They're doing what they believe is right.

DC should have stuck with there animated shows. Also you should include Vandal Savage.

I voted for Penguin because Danny Devito is a badass! Don’t mess with Frank Reynolds and his toe knife!

Joel Schumacher. He managed to bury the Batman franchise until Nolan resurrected it.
upload_2018-3-16_19-32-25.jpeg

Back