Greatest botch in wrestling history..

Greatest botch and Worst botch are not the same thing..lol

Sabu breaking his neck trying to get an extra degree of difficulty on a basic back drop. And the Crippler was born!

d03.gif

This wasn't actually a botch; in fact, it was a perfectly executed move.

It was a Shooting Star Press Flying Headbutt.

Yes it was

I know it's wrong to laugh...but God help me I can't help it every time I see this...it's 3 stooges like hilarity.

There was another thread like this with a botch that literally made me want to barf. Some Indy guy landing on his head.
Hayabusa's attempted Lionsault?

No idea how Lita didn't break her fool neck here.

Does anyone know the story behind when at the end of the three stages of Hell match between Stone Cold and Triple H at No Way Out 2001, where they're laying there, the cage is lifting up and all of a sudden a full beer flies out of the crowd full speed and smokes Austin in the head?

Looked painful as fuck, but yeah the No sell it because they were selling the match.

Does anyone know the story behind when at the end of the three stages of Hell match between Stone Cold and Triple H at No Way Out 2001, where they're laying there, the cage is lifting up and all of a sudden a full beer flies out of the crowd full speed and smokes Austin in the head?

Looked painful as fuck, but yeah the No sell it because they were selling the match.
I think Austin admitted on his podcast that the beer did actually knock him silly for a minute.

I can't even imagine just being dropped upside down straight onto your head.
Crazy thing is, this was really just karma. Still surprised how many wrestling fans don't know about Austin basically doing the EXACT SAME THING TO CHONO 5 YEARS EARLIER

and that only happened because Batista botched the finish to the Rumble by eliminating himself

batistacena-anim.gif
It's pretty amazing though how they did land at the exact same time by sheer coincidence

Back