Great UFC fighter of all time

Who is the greatest UFC fighter? Oh I dunno maybe the guy who holds all of the records and has never lost?

Silly question with a predictable answer. I might as well start a thread asking who is the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.

Luc Longley of course. 3 time NBA champ!

Luc-longley.JPG

Definitely Anderson. Though, Jon Jones, GSP, or Junior Dos Santos could eventually surpass him.

Last edited:
Who is the greatest UFC fighter? Oh I dunno maybe the guy who holds all of the records and has never lost?

Silly question with a predictable answer. I might as well start a thread asking who is the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.

Lol duh it's Scotty Pippen for sure

no way. tony kukoc

Personally I think Bill Cartwright was the glue that held them together

John Paxson is not impressed with this thread, lol.

Anderson, GSP and Chuck IMO.

I think Dos Santos is the next great

Randy Couture, BJ Penn, GSP, A. Silva, Hughes are all some names you could throw around

Anderson Silva right now...Jon Jones in the next 5 years hence why Nike signed him

Easy choice...Anderson Silva. Has been the most consistent and dominant fighter the UFC has ever seen. JJ may be able to over pass AS but that would take a few more years of title defences.

John Paxon?

Dennis Rodman is my hero.

Back