Great Republican Lie (tax "reform")

I’m guessing he’s a troll alt for @ultramanhyata or someone along those lines. Would be a pretty good way to show the horrific positions inherent to the modern right wing.

I get in all the satirical trolling I need with this account, thank you. I have no other.

Awesome. MAGA one step at a time.

You're a shitty person and all your views are disgusting and awful. Almost everyone in the country barring a tiny number of rich people would have drastically worse lives if you had your way.

Seriously, stop being so goddamn awful.

lmfao

You're a shitty person and all your views are disgusting and awful. Almost everyone in the country barring a tiny number of rich people would have drastically worse lives if you had your way.

Why do you support theft? When did you abandon morality?

<DCrying>

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

If you think his arguments are somehow awful, you have to actually demonstrate why they are. It's a bit embarrassing that I would have to explain that to an adult.

It's basically just straight up looting

Are you saying that the oil belongs to someone else? Do you know what looting is? Or is this just a horrible analogy?

Going to need you to remove Cheslea Handler from your watch list.

Are you saying that the oil belongs to someone else? Do you know what looting is? Or is this just a horrible analogy?

Going to need you to remove Cheslea Handler from your watch list.
{<doc}

Back