Grab some popcorn and relax as you watch a Joanna Champion intense training comp.

Joanna is much more technically sound than Andrade. I think she takes it.

Looks awesome, can't wait to see her fight again.

I'm not saying she's hot but something about Joanna gets me aroused, can't explain.
JjKysyb.gif

Especially in some of these clips, no weight cut Joanna got some booty.

I started watching then hit pause...and then the video suggestion box came up that forced me to abort...

giphy.gif

Damn she'z intense! No wonder she stayz at the top.​

Weightcut/weigh-in/golum faced staredown joanna is a little too much for me..... But whens not fighting shes got some meat on her and has bright pretty eyes and for some reason(dont read into this too much, cause its not like im a pervert or anything) she looks like she smells really good.....like melted krowka(polish candy)or some such shit<{jojo}>i dont know

5'6 is fairly tall for a chick

I never looked it up before. But, I just found out the average American woman is 5'4".

So, yes...She is actually taller than an average American woman.

And, I like Joanna. I have since her first fight with Claudia. That was when I first learned of her. She, and Holly are my favourite female fighters.

If Holly had a little more Joanna in her. She'd still be the BW champ.

I'm not saying she's hot but something about Joanna gets me aroused, can't explain.
JjKysyb.gif

She's really hot outside the weigh ins/fight.

Don't tread Sherdog malcontents too seriously, if you will, you will get the image of large site full of studs who wouldn't call Cindy Crawford back.... Cause that mole and her climacteric age are honestly gross, dude!

Cant wait for this fight. Think Joanna catches Andrade blitzing in a gets the finish.

I never looked it up before. But, I just found out the average American woman is 5'4".

So, yes...She is actually taller than an average American woman.

And, I like Joanna. I have since her first fight with Claudia. That was when I first learned of her. She, and Holly are my favourite female fighters.

If Holly had a little more Joanna in her. She'd still be the BW champ.
Holly has the best work ethic I've ever seen, what are you talking about?
She just joined the MMA world too late in her career.

Holly has the best work ethic I've ever seen, what are you talking about?
She just joined the MMA world too late in her career.

She has ZERO killer instinct is what I'm talking about. If she did, she would have finished Tate. And the fact that she was a world champion boxer actually works against her.

Use that fucking shit...And start punching bitches in the face, ffs.

Do you know what I'm talking about now, son ? Take your casual ass back to Platypus threads. And leave the fight talk to the grown ups.

She has ZERO killer instinct is what I'm talking about. If she did, she would have finished Tate. And the fact that she was a world champion boxer actually works against her.

Use that fucking shit...And start punching bitches in the face, ffs.

Do you know what I'm talking about now, son ? Take your casual ass back to Platypus threads. And leave the fight talk to the grown ups.
I'm not going to take this seriously from a Joana fan, gtfo before I hurt you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back