Gotta love Jon Jones' wikipedia page

Yes. If Jones doesn't show up looking like a zombie and get destroyed by Gustaffson, I'm going to stop watching the UFC. I can't countenance having that piece of shit actively fighting.

I will hold you to that.

great fellas

badr-jones1.jpg

I'm not surprised (motherfuckers).

<CanYouSeeMeNow>Jon Jones
Great fighter tho and I really only care about that. <JonesDXSuckIt>

Yes. If Jones doesn't show up looking like a zombie and get destroyed by Gustaffson, I'm going to stop watching the UFC. I can't countenance having that piece of shit actively fighting.

Cool, you won’t be missed.

in badrs defence he never fakes it. while jones does everything in his power to manipulate ppl to his own ends.
yeah i'd rather have a full psycho narcissist like Badr in my sport than a sociopath liar like Jones

There's an entire sub-section dedicated to his failed drug tests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#Failed_drug_tests

How is it they found a total of THREE banned substances in his system throughout his career and he's still active??? That's 3 different substances and not including those sketchy af T/E levels.

Must be some serious snitching and/or corruption to get off so lightly.
Yeah the jones lovers are either stupid, trolls or sociopaths just like him. The way someone carries them self means more then fighting ability, no matter what they say.

Last edited:
Funny thing is last year (during the investigation) he was tested a total of 1 time. In the same period DC who has never failed was tested like 5 times. Ufc is clearly pulling some strings so that Jones wouldnt get busted again
And even then that 1 test didn’t come until a couple weeks before his sanctions were announced AND those questionable sanctions came days after USADA publicly announced that they don’t take bribes.

I heard Jon was kicking puppies in the alley behind Jackson's

There's an entire sub-section dedicated to his failed drug tests.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Jones#Failed_drug_tests

How is it they found a total of THREE banned substances in his system throughout his career and he's still active??? That's 3 different substances and not including those sketchy af T/E levels.

Must be some serious snitching and/or corruption to get off so lightly.
Jon's reply to this thread
<JonesDXSuckIt>

well, do you have any sources that prove USADA aren't?

Any USADA officials found to be corrupt

I'm not saying that their officials are corrupt.
No need for this when the whole ogranization is basically hired by the UFC. They cannot be objective.
This is exactly why the same Jones gets the suspension EXACTLY appropriate for him not to miss calendar year and actually close it with its final event.
This is exactly why, despite being unable to find the origin of PED found in Jones' system, they claim that he didn't take it deliberately. They actually say it. They ignore the fact that it's used as a masking agent, too.
This is exactly why Cyborg is being cleared of charges from second PED failed test and got a retroactive permission on it without a coherent explanation.

And incompetence? Well, how else can you explain that Werdum gets honored/awarded as being passed 20+ tests, they actually mention him and award him, and his next test is a failure?
It's absolutely clear that they miss and mistake a lot.

And now, as mentioned in the comment I initially responded too - they barely tested a blatant offender. But he's a draw!

Back