Got too Drunk last night, kneed my own lip in half

korean_zombieapyl.gif

Some people end up dead as a result of partying too hard.

Consider yourself lucky.

Got a little saucy last night and somehow I fell on my ass and my jaw slammed into one of my knees. one of my top teeth went balls deep in my lower lip. it felt like the two sides of my lip were just hanging off my face. Had to wait from 4am to 6am at the ER to get stitches because for some reason it was packed so late. Now its hard as fuck to eat, drink, or talk.

Anyone else ever fuck themselves up under the influence? I hope my lip doesn't look deformed when it heals.

walk it off, steve-o.

Careful bro. You don't want to end up brain dead like Chuck did.

chuck0.jpg

Your teeth have balls?

Got a little saucy last night and somehow I fell on my ass and my jaw slammed into one of my knees. one of my top teeth went balls deep in my lower lip. it felt like the two sides of my lip were just hanging off my face. Had to wait from 4am to 6am at the ER to get stitches because for some reason it was packed so late. Now its hard as fuck to eat, drink, or talk.

Anyone else ever fuck themselves up under the influence? I hope my lip doesn't look deformed when it heals.
Nonsense, the scar will give you the Devil-May-

Damn, that is gruesome. If Robbie Lawler's lip healed fine, I am sure yours will be fine too.

yes, i have. it fucking sucks, especially if you don't remember what happened.

Yeah... this shit is why I'm not drinking anymore. No thanks. This isn't healthy or normal behavior

My lip was split in half. It healed up into an awesome scar.

weird to randomly see this thread bumped. I have a minor scar, and a permanent bump. its not too bad.

Back