got hit in the balls

lonewanderer

No-Gi
@White
Reaction score
yeah so today it was open mat day so couple more people that i dont know came to the dojo. you know the friends of friends type of thing. and it was my second roll round with this guy. it was going pretty good. until like 5th minutes in, got hit in the balls by his shin. damn hurt like hell but i tried to keep going. after like 5 seconds i realized my back is on the ground and im losing power like hell so i tapped out. he asked if im okay after that and i joked like i have steel balls man dont worry haha and shit. immediately got to the locker rooms toilet and peed. after that i had a cold shower and its okay now i think. do i really get a fuckin groin guard like a jockstrap? how many of you nogi guys use it?

It happens. 20 years. Never wore a cup. Stop acting like you got run over by a truck. Everyone knows you have testicles. It's only a big deal when you make it a big deal.

It happens. 20 years. Never wore a cup. Stop acting like you got run over by a truck. Everyone knows you have testicles. It's only a big deal when you make it a big deal.
hell nah im not makin any big deal. i just like to share some of the little stuff happened at the dojo. thats why i use the site

hell nah im not makin any big deal. i just like to share some of the little stuff happened at the dojo. thats why i use the site
Save that shit for your my space page.
We all know you got caught rubbing it and now you are making up a story.

I don't come to this site to read about balls.

yeah so today it was open mat day so couple more people that i dont know came to the dojo. you know the friends of friends type of thing. and it was my second roll round with this guy. it was going pretty good. until like 5th minutes in, got hit in the balls by his shin. damn hurt like hell but i tried to keep going. after like 5 seconds i realized my back is on the ground and im losing power like hell so i tapped out. he asked if im okay after that and i joked like i have steel balls man dont worry haha and shit. immediately got to the locker rooms toilet and peed. after that i had a cold shower and its okay now i think. do i really get a fuckin groin guard like a jockstrap? how many of you nogi guys use it?

both of them????

Hate cups. One of my nuts got trapped on the outside of the cup while I was trying to finish an armbar. The way his arm was situated on one side of the cup with my freed nut on the other, everytime I attempted to finish the armbar the cup would slide. It literally felt like my nut was being pulled off. Think popping a grape from a vine.
I could stand the thought of losing a match to "that guy" so I closed my eyes and went for the finish.

I got the tap but it cost me :(

Save that shit for your my space page.
We all know you got caught rubbing it and now you are making up a story.

I don't come to this site to read about balls.
man i write the fuck i want. theres a title, if you dont wanna read about balls, why the fuck would you click and comment on the first place? think before you write bitch

and im making up a story? lmao whatt? why would i wrote up a story about this on here?

Hate cups. One of my nuts got trapped on the outside of the cup while I was trying to finish an armbar. The way his arm was situated on one side of the cup with my freed nut on the other, everytime I attempted to finish the armbar the cup would slide. It literally felt like my nut was being pulled off. Think popping a grape from a vine.
I could stand the thought of losing a match to "that guy" so I closed my eyes and went for the finish.

oh man that sucks. i felt the pain lmao.. well im not gonna get any groin guard i think. i gotta be a little more careful next time i guess

I like my balls so I tap like a bitch even if it's only a graze. I give it a slight squeeze then back to rolling I go

I get a nudge to the nut sack at every session, is not normal if balls not getta whack porra

I use this. It protects me and isn't too expensive.

Or you can try to condition your nuts like this guy..

I've heard of this and as cup and compression short user, what you are describing is user error.

The compression shorts should not allow the cup to move. Pull them up like you are trying to give yourself an atomic wedge then roll any extra waistband down.

This type of slipout injury is only possible when the compression shorts are not in place.

I wear a cup every time. I tried no cupping it, but it just wasn't for me. Two nut shots later and I decided to protect my jewels. I'm glad I did. Got my wife pregnant on our first try.

I like my balls so I tap like a bitch even if it's only a graze. I give it a slight squeeze then back to rolling I go

I've endured some pretty awful pain defending knee cuts, attacking arm bars, etc. I guess I value my ego over reproductive potential

Its only a big deal when you make it a big deal? I ended up in the hospital after a nut shot and was coming blood, a training parter of my former gym mate lost a testicle from a nut shot. Its kind of a big deal.

Its only a big deal when you make it a big deal? I ended up in the hospital after a nut shot and was coming blood, a training parter of my former gym mate lost a testicle from a nut shot. Its kind of a big deal.
Don't believe you. I have been training longer than most and never seen or heard of your bullshit. If it's happening it's why I dont roll with you white belts

Don't believe you. I have been training longer than most and never seen or heard of your bullshit. If it's happening it's why I dont roll with you white belts

I can promise you whether some anonymous person on the internet believes me or not is the absolute least of my concerns.

Back