Good workout?

Bruiser

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been doing some digging and think I've come up with some good exercises to build strength, power and explosiveness.

Some Plyometrics, such as plyo push-ups, box jumps, jumping squats and med ball throws/slams

Some olympic lifts such as cleans and jerks, for developing explosive power.

Squats, bench press and deadlift for building strength.

Also working the heavy bag (main one) and sledgehammer slams with a tire. While I'm not in competition for a while my main goal is to develop strength and power and gonna use 2 or 3 days a week to do this. My question is how would I break this up? Is it okay to do everything in one workout twice a week? Should I cut it into parts and do one part on day A and the other on day B? Also will be doing some running and swimming to keep my cardio up.

Let me know what you think, thanks

Many people wants to lots of workouts to maintain their body fit. My small suggestion is swimming and running is the good choice to make the body fitness. Walking, cycling and playing games also makes the body more fitness. My small suggestion is to make body fits and reduce weight loss running is the best. Always is do this because Running is best work for Weight loss and maintaining the body into more fitness. Doing heavy workouts in the Gym, is also gives some negative results. So try to maintain the correct time to do the exercise in a right manner.

Last edited:
Do your cleans and strength work on the same day and use cardio days as active rest

Many people wants to lots of workouts to maintain their body fit. My small suggestion is swimming and running is the good choice to make the body fitness. Walking, cycling and playing games also makes the body more fitness. My small suggestion is to make body fits and reduce weight loss running is the best. Always is do this because Running is best work for Weight loss and maintaining the body into more fitness. Doing heavy workouts in the Gym, is also gives some negative results. So try to maintain the correct time to do the exercise in a right manner.
incredulous.gif

Hi everyone. I've been doing some digging and think I've come up with some good exercises to build strength, power and explosiveness.

Some Plyometrics, such as plyo push-ups, box jumps, jumping squats and med ball throws/slams

Some olympic lifts such as cleans and jerks, for developing explosive power.

Squats, bench press and deadlift for building strength.

Also working the heavy bag (main one) and sledgehammer slams with a tire. While I'm not in competition for a while my main goal is to develop strength and power and gonna use 2 or 3 days a week to do this. My question is how would I break this up? Is it okay to do everything in one workout twice a week? Should I cut it into parts and do one part on day A and the other on day B? Also will be doing some running and swimming to keep my cardio up.

Let me know what you think, thanks

Why is this being liked? Am i missing a joke?

That routine is the worst. Do this:

Day 1
Squat
Bench or military press

Day 2
Deadlift / SLDL
pull-ups or rows

Build up to big poundages in each lift.

Do yoga.

Run or do sledgehammer work.

Box Jumps
Cleans
Squat
Press
Prowler

MedBall Throws
Snatch
Deadlift
Press
Hammer your tires

Run on off days
masturbate lots

What works for me for strength is basics at 8-10 rep range, making strength progress slow but steady, with less neurological fatigue so you can still do specifics

Back