Good sportsmanship: Sergio Moraes and Ben Saunders roll backstage after their fight.

Nice :) I knew Ben had respect for Moraes after that win, because Ben's BJJ is really good and he got ran over and one can appreciate that level from the opponent, especially when it comes to BJJ.
Good stuff. Of course sucks Ben lost but still.

I'm not even surprised to see this, because Ben is a awesome guy!! really nice guy. War Sherdogger

I think this was Kron's first comp at BB ( could be wrong) but had been on a tear at Brown and was expected to do the same at Black.

Sergio is like Damian Maia 2.0 (Damian with athleticism).

I think this was Kron's first comp at BB ( could be wrong) but had been on a tear at Brown and was expected to do the same at Black.

Sergio is like Damian Maia 2.0 (Damian with athleticism).
It boiled down to conditioning and strength. Moraes seemed to be much stronger and Kron was exhausted from the disparity. When Moraes mounted him that last time it was pretty much a done deal.

Always liked Ben. Cool ass dude.

It's pretty cool to have your opponent show you a move or two to correct your mistakes.

Rather than to wait for someone in sherdog to upload the gifs and give a play by play.

Last edited:
Back