Good guy Woodley sending Gastelum healthy food packs after Kelvin misses weight.

Reported for racism

I'm just saying that the fat guy was more aggresive than the black guy and the fat guy kind of won 2 rounds. At least a tie. But the black guy didn't win, in my opinion. Also, it is funny that the black guy received a title shot after a two fights winning streak (one a split decision - clearly a controversial one) but he believes that white-guy-Wonderboy was privileged to receive a title shot after a seven fights winning streak, no controversial decision.

giphy.gif
Every time I think it’s ok to feel bad for Ronda, these gifs remind me of what a cunt she is, and how sweet the holly headkick,and nunes beatdown videos are

And then piece of shit Gastelum kept Hendricks' money for missing weight.

Oh please.

Hendricks has been massively overpaid for his performances since he lost the title.

And if McGreggor missed weight, his opponent would be borderline retarded for passing up taking a big % of his paycheck.

He really isn’t a bad guy

Knocked out Lawler cold to take the belt
Defended 3 times in a year
Didn’t take 20% of Kelvins purse when he missed weight

All around decent man

I was at a Renato Laranja seminar last year & he said that both Woodley & Luke Rockhold were extremely nice people.

just really, really drunk and stoned.

I might be wrong... not gonna lie

I remember when I was young and unemployed. And really, really drunk and stoned by 2pm in the afternoon.

Good times. Good times.

Woodley is a nice guy. Everyone forgets that he could have taken Kelvins purse when Kelvin missed weight, but he didn't take the money and gave it to Kelvin.

Lmao we now know why he puts on snoozefest boring ass sleep fighting shit pussyhole

Nobody eat that shit

He really isn’t a bad guy

Knocked out Lawler cold to take the belt
Defended 3 times in a year
Didn’t take 20% of Kelvins purse when he missed weight

All around decent man
This was where Woodley got it all wrong in most sherdoggers' eyes. Everything else didn't matter, the hate train was on.

And then piece of shit Gastelum kept Hendricks' money for missing weight.

Never thought about that, ya do have a point.

Do we know for sure that Woodley didn't get the missed weight percentage of Kelvin s purse?

Have heard a few fighters say they'd fight and not take the cash. Not sure it's up to them, think it's up to the commission. Forget what fighter it was years back that said he didn't want the cash and if his opponent who missed weight couldn't have it then give it to charity.

Back to your comment. Kelvin has missed weight a few times , part of his purse going to all those fighters other than perhaps Woodley. Don't think Tyron's ultraism is going to rub off on Gastelum, sure he's thinking 'guys took my cash when I missed ,now I'm getting some back ". Can't blame him. The guy does make his living prize fighting.

One article I read recently noted that 9 out of the last 10 fights in the UFC (not including Lee's win last Saturday) where one fighter didn't make weight.... The fighter that missed was the winner. Damn that's one big advantage. Do make more with win money than losing 20%. Just a thought

His fights are more boring than baseball, what was his total punch count for all three of his defenses, including the one that ended in a draw?

Back