Good bye Artem

He is awful, his MMA record is 13-14 , he has a losing record, and the thing about that 13-14 record is 95% of the guys he fought are cans. LMAO. He wouldn't even make it on the dark bouts of King of the Cage. Awful fighter like basically everyone in SBG camp.

If he wasn't Conor's training partner, people would love him because of his style. He's not a world beater, but I hope the UFC keeps him around for exciting undercard fights. Just keep giving him unranked fighters who like to bang and give the fans what they want.

I thought I kept seeing Artem Lobov the GOAT.
Was he the nanny goat? I think not he is much more likeable than Conor will ever be I say let him stay
only cause of the great jim Ross

The Worldwide MMA forum will explode when he debuts with another promotion, because all of the posters celebrating his loss tonight will be desperately wanting to see him lose again.

He isn't and never was UFC material. Being Conors punching bag got him in but he needs to go.
Artem is entertaining asf they could even have a fight night in Ireland headlined by artem and it will do good that's how special he is and he goes for the knockout not point fighting

If this was Pride, Artem would be having his pick of the ring girls.

You know your time is done in the UFC when MM is more marketable than you.

I like artem but he needs to abandon his hands down trash talking style for some better head movement and defense I'm no fighter but still, I like watching him fight too, but he could have better defense

Check out the girl in the black dress & red hooker shoes.

I like artem but he needs to abandon his hands down trash talking style for some better head movement and defense I'm no fighter but still, I like watching him fight too, but he could have better defense

It was actually impressive tonight. A good 80% his slips were damn good

The Worldwide MMA forum will explode when he debuts with another promotion, because all of the posters celebrating his loss tonight will be desperately wanting to see him lose again.

Fine sens him to ksw. He would fit just fine

He is awful, his MMA record is 13-14 , he has a losing record, and the thing about that 13-14 record is 95% of the guys he fought are cans. LMAO. He wouldn't even make it on the dark bouts of King of the Cage. Awful fighter like basically everyone in SBG camp.

I hope wiki shuts down and you cant base fighters off records anymore.

Fucking USELESS!!

Back