Golovkin vs Monroe Jr 05/16

Yes those guys will fight whoever, at whatever weight. BJ Penn fought Machida at HW, he doesn't give a damn who it is, but his record suffered because of it. If he had just stayed at Lightweight he would have had an immaculate record.

Gsp and anderson lost alot of points with me never trying to further their legacy

Gsp and anderson lost alot of points with me never trying to further their legacy

Hey, Silva beat Forrest Griffin at LHW. Thats pretty much like Robinson beating Lamotta.

20 pounds in weight is a lot to come up, not making excuses for them but MMA weight classes are separated by a ton of weight.

countering without administering pressure to your opponent (usually exclusively on the backfoot).

I guess I don't understand what makes that "traditional," or at least more so than anything else. Forcing your opponent to make a mistake by preventing them from being comfortable is as traditional as anything else.

I guess I don't understand what makes that "traditional," or at least more so than anything else. Forcing your opponent to make a mistake by preventing them from being comfortable is as traditional as anything else.

probably wasn't the best wording, I guess it just shows a personal bias towards that kind of countering on my part

Sorry LI

Better late than never lol

remember my story about meeting Leo. shit was an epic evening talked to him for quite awhile

Attachments

• 20150516_163514.jpg
    20150516_163514.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 20150516_165438.jpg
    20150516_165438.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20150516_185613.jpg
    20150516_185613.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 14
Back