Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

AztraZenca pulling vaccines off the market and the New York Times talking about vax injuries shows the tides are turning. I doubt there will be any consequences for the politicians, media, pharmaceutical companies and big businesses that forced these vaccines and lockdowns.
I noted a few times on here a couple months into this nonsense that they'd get away with nearly anything that came to pass under the catch-all "We didn't know any better. We made decisions based on the best known science at that time."

The Chinese were welding people into their buildings and people barely batted an eye. Nothing will happen to any of the corrupted, wealthy mechanisms that allowed the situation to unfold as it did. \

To mandate questionable chemical injections from a place of "we didn't know any better at the time" is criminal. But this reality is too much for many people to swallow and the cognitive dissonance becomes quite staggering.

These cunts will all get away with it, most of the politicians involved in this fuckery have quietly walked away into the sunset with their blood money. Thank fuck I never got any jabs, wore any fucking masks or went along with any of this fucking shit.

These cunts will all get away with it, most of the politicians involved in this fuckery have quietly walked away into the sunset with their blood money. Thank fuck I never got any jabs, wore any fucking masks or went along with any of this fucking shit.

From the recent testimony, you are 100% spot on. These assholes at NIH deleted emails to avoid FOIA requests. Why would anyone ever need to do that and why is the doctor that did it with Fauci's Right Hand Man (Peter Daszak) still employed with NIH?

Fauci, Daszak, Morens, and the whole lot of them were able kill over 6 million people and cost us trillions. They should all be in prison, but the Left protects these ghouls.

It's a truly bizarre phenomenon of flat earth proportions.

You were one of the Big Pharma / Big Government clowns that was all in on CV-19 Vaccines, Shut Downs, Masks, Indoor bullshit, etc. You were wrong and you want to try and shame those that got it right. You're a fool on display.

If you think this is over, it's not. We have many of these assholes that did this to us, still in positions of power. Until they are gone, this is not over.

People like you should be embarrassed for being so wrong.

You were one of the Big Pharma / Big Government clowns that was all in on CV-19 Vaccines, Shut Downs, Masks, Indoor bullshit, etc. You were wrong and you want to try and shame those that got it right. You're a fool on display.

If you think this is over, it's not. We have many of these assholes that did this to us, still in positions of power. Until they are gone, this is not over.

So, you never heard the expression, better safe than sorry? Duh. I've never had COVID as far as I know because I took sensible precautions while circumstances indicated that I should.

All in is a false characterization. But I see you lot have tightened up your game over the last two. This ad hominem is at least seemingly couched in something defensible. Good on ya, evolving like the little shitbots you are. Tell the gang back at your offshoot I said hi and way to go, little hive mind but you still missed.

I'll save you some trouble though.

NEXT!

So, you never heard the expression, better safe than sorry?

none of The Science made any sense and we knew early on the vaccines were behaving like no other properly functioning vaccine in history and yet all the blame was wrongly attributed to people who had the correct instincts not to trust it.

So, you never heard the expression, better safe than sorry? Duh. I've never had COVID as far as I know because I took sensible precautions while circumstances indicated that I should.

All in is a false characterization. But I see you lot have tightened up your game over the last two. This ad hominem is at least seemingly couched in something defensible. Good on ya, evolving like the little shitbots you are. Tell the gang back at your offshoot I said hi and way to go, little hive mind but you still missed.

NEXT!

How do you know you never had covid.

The science said you could have it and not know killing those around you ..

You migh4 have gone to the shops one time even though you never knew you had it .. passed 10 grannies in tescos and killed everyone of them.

Science says you are a granny killer . I seen it on a bus stop.

I blocked that idiot a long time ago, he's useless

NEXT!
To be fair, I never got covid either and also followed sensible precautions.

This included eating healthy, exercising, going outside frequently, etc.

I did not wear a mask, get tested, or get a shot.

Back