Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

On that I wonder if any studies have been done on " reverse placebos " . Dunno what to call it. Ie the fear mongering making getting covid worse for some. And vice versa those who expected the vaccine to harm etc.

Just a curiosity of mine
Probably quite a tricky one.
Because those that got a cough get it..
And if there susceptible to fear then the cough would almost definitely be worse.
Those who think that the jab would hurt them.. probably wouldn't take it in the first place ..

I reckon you are onto something here. No studies would have ever been done, but it's what annoys me so much about these substack losers. The headlines are interchangeable with prime time CNN during the height of covid.

All this talk about death and treason, but no actual substance within the article and no references to boot.
Exactly the same strategy as the death counter and daily press conferences in Australia, just for the reverse opinion.

Same fear mongering strategy to get shares/likes but they justify it when it supports their position.Next thing they are complaining about it when the other side do it or did it in the past.
As I have said before, Substack is grifting made easy. You're arguing with someone who apparently didn't finish high school. His whole shtick here is shilling for COVID grifters on Substack.

So your entire opinion is based on the supposed changes of a single study and you choose to ignore all other follow up studies that couldn’t replicate that result?
Your logic is exactly the same as how they rolled the vaccines out as a cure all based off a single study run by the drug manufacturer.

As the science changed, so did the advice around the covid vaccine. Why wouldn’t you apply the same logic to ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine?
Ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine have been outperformed by better treatment options, one of those treatment options is a couple days off work. That's how poor it performs.

Covid wasn’t the bubonic plague they sold it as originally and the covid nazis have left that narrative behind. Now it’s time for the anti vax numpties to do the same with the vaccine.

Don't trivialise WW2 and the loss of life for people serving their countries. No person that served in the military would ever use that comparison. Posting conspiracy theories on a MMA forum doesn't earn you the right.

Have to disagree a bit... The Alpha version of COVD was likely worse than a bad flu. And was extremely severe for some segments of the population. Especially obese people with other medical issues. Also, the rush to intubate everyone might have worsened some outcomes instead of helping... Remember how ventilators were so in demand, but rapidly (and quietly) abandoned later.

But COVID degraded quickly by the time Omicron rolled around in late 2021. That was when I first caught COVID and I was pretty sick for a few days, nothing major though. My twin girls got it then and weren't even sick for a day.

I get your point on "Science" evolving.... BUT

All discussion on options and differing opinions were all but censored by the Media and Medical Professionals. Even Doctors with opposing opinions were threatened with their medical license.

The Ivermectin issue is the worst of it... Calling it horse dewormer. Claiming it was dangerous when it's likely the safest drug ever made. People in Africa eat it like candy without issue for disease prevention. And speaking of Africa... How did COVID fair there again? And why?

I get it.. Maybe Ivermectin wasn't the wonder cure some thought it was. But Social Media and Youtube accounts were BANNED for even talking about it... You couldn't even MENTION it. Several Podcasts and videos got demonetized just for briefly talking about Ivermectin.

Some of the worst draconian and authoritarian shit we've ever seen in this nation.

And fuck this guy... He was far more dictactorial than Trump even could have been. And his lies... Masks, double-masks, social distancing, lockdowns (then claiming he didn't advocate for them), vaccine promises, etc....

Saying attending College Football Games would lead to mass super spreader events (they didn't), but refusing to say if the George Floyd riots might cause cases to rise. lol...

Seriously... fuck off
i-am-science-fauci-covidcovid19pandemic.png

Shockingly, the Average American's faith in Medical Professionals and the Healthcare Industry is at an all time low.

And yet... the sad remains of the US Media still reside in Big Pharma's Pockets... still pushing boosters in native Ads. Try watching any cable news network now... its all Pharma ads. Trying to coerce customers to nag their doctors in trying some drug they saw on TV.

And our corrupt politicians in DC won't ban Pharma Advertising... Like every other nation on the planet has.. Because Pharma companies are dumping too much money in their pockets.

It's a fucking mess

On that I wonder if any studies have been done on " reverse placebos " . Dunno what to call it. Ie the fear mongering making getting covid worse for some. And vice versa those who expected the vaccine to harm etc.

Just a curiosity of mine

You mean Confirmation Bias?

Of course it does... We're all guilty of it. Even the smartest.

Its why Blinded and Double Blind experiments and medical trials exist.

No of that was done for COVID... Either for its effectiveness or tracking negative side effects.

It'll be always a debate since the Phase 3 trials were badly rushed with shit data. They should have taken years, not a few months to complete.

Have to disagree a bit... The Alpha version of COVD was likely worse than a bad flu. And was extremely severe for some segments of the population. Especially obese people with other medical issues. Also, the rush to intubate everyone might have worsened some outcomes instead of helping... Remember how ventilators were so in demand, but rapidly (and quietly) abandoned later.

But COVID degraded quickly by the time Omicron rolled around in late 2021. That was when I first caught COVID and I was pretty sick for a few days, nothing major though. My twin girls got it then and weren't even sick for a day.

I get your point on "Science" evolving.... BUT

All discussion on options and differing opinions were all but censored by the Media and Medical Professionals. Even Doctors with opposing opinions were threatened with their medical license.

The Ivermectin issue is the worst of it... Calling it horse dewormer. Claiming it was dangerous when it's likely the safest drug ever made. People in Africa eat it like candy without issue for disease prevention. And speaking of Africa... How did COVID fair there again? And why?

I get it.. Maybe Ivermectin wasn't the wonder cure some thought it was. But Social Media and Youtube accounts were BANNED for even talking about it... You couldn't even MENTION it. Several Podcasts and videos got demonetized just for briefly talking about Ivermectin.

Some of the worst draconian and authoritarian shit we've ever seen in this nation.

And fuck this guy... He was far more dictactorial than Trump even could have been. And his lies... Masks, double-masks, social distancing, lockdowns (then claiming he didn't advocate for them), vaccine promises, etc....

Saying attending College Football Games would lead to mass super spreader events (they didn't), but refusing to say if the George Floyd riots might cause cases to rise. lol...

Seriously... fuck off
i-am-science-fauci-covidcovid19pandemic.png

Shockingly, the Average American's faith in Medical Professionals and the Healthcare Industry is at an all time low.

And yet... the sad remains of the US Media still reside in Big Pharma's Pockets... still pushing boosters in native Ads. Try watching any cable news network now... its all Pharma ads. Trying to coerce customers to nag their doctors in trying some drug they saw on TV.

And our corrupt politicians in DC won't ban Pharma Advertising... Like every other nation on the planet has.. Because Pharma companies are dumping too much money in their pockets.

It's a fucking mess

I don't disagree necessarily on most of what you said. You have to realise I am pretty middle of the ground in my opinion. I do take issue with the death shot narrative though, because of my position on coivd.

I think a lot of things were done wrong around covid messaging. I disagree on the first variation being worse than the flu, the main difference being the flu primarily took out young kids and old people. The initial bout of covid was taking out younger people all be it with medical conditions.

Ventilators were over used. They became a first option as opposed to an option of last resort whilst they panicked looking for effective treatment. ANyone with medical experience knows that these items are extremely invasive. They are meant to be used in extreme cases to stabilize someone when the risk outweighs the reward.

Same on the censorship occurring. I am not saying anything like that didn't happen, but the reality was people were blocked from sharing on facebook and similar platforms. I disagree on all the town hall logic that was being applied to Facebook,Youtube etc, because my income stream and ad revenue isn't based on my ability to post on these sites. We coukld all access this information, we just couldn't do it through these sites that have the right to set their own terms and conditions. Yes it's censorship, but it's only censored for the lazy people. All the information is out there, people just want to consume their news like they consume fast food.

If a doctor is prescribing against best practice their medical licence should be reviewed. There is a difference between trying new treatments vs inadequately treating or fleecing your patients.

My main issue around Ivermectin is that it wasn't cheap in Australia. Our covid numbers were pretty well managed. The going rate for a prescription in Australia was $100+ dollars for a virus most people sort out on their own. That completely negates the main benefit of just taking a drug in the event in may help, which was the general strategy of ivermectin.

Show me the actual controlled peer reviewed studies that show Ivermectin is the cause of the results in terms of covid in Africa. Similar with India, I am hesitant to take away any data from those countries, due to the sheer poverty disparity and different views on death reporting within those countries. As you said different areas in both those countries handed it out like candy, but I haven't seen a study that shows the actual tracking of its use in severe covid patients. Given the cost of it's prescription in Australia, (potentially driven by it's use in countries like Africa and India) I think paracetomol and a few days bed rest, would achieve the same results.

The US screwed up just about everything around the covid response. Different states having completely different approaches, the left and right of politics doing a complete 180 on their views after the election. The fact they probably funded the offshore research that created the variation we eventually all saw. They probably screwed things about as much as you could before doing some good things around vaccines and treatment options. Big pharma exitrs and is a part of life in the US. Your health system is the most advanced in terms of treatment options and care, but it achieves that by bankrupting people and turning it into a business. We have a reasonably good public health system here. Big pharma exits but not to the level it does in the US. You could always vote in medicare for all, next time it pops up as a policty.

So your entire opinion is based on the supposed changes of a single study and you choose to ignore all other follow up studies that couldn’t replicate that result?
Your logic is exactly the same as how they rolled the vaccines out as a cure all based off a single study run by the drug manufacturer.

As the science changed, so did the advice around the covid vaccine. Why wouldn’t you apply the same logic to ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine?
Ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine have been outperformed by better treatment options, one of those treatment options is a couple days off work. That's how poor it performs.

Covid wasn’t the bubonic plague they sold it as originally and the covid nazis have left that narrative behind. Now it’s time for the anti vax numpties to do the same with the vaccine.

Don't trivialise WW2 and the loss of life for people serving their countries. No person that served in the military would ever use that comparison. Posting conspiracy theories on a MMA forum doesn't earn you the right.

Trivialise ww2, wtf are you on about. You and the others like you were arguing for the destruction of Anzac day and perth charge for the "privilege" to attend.
Covid and the fuckheads believing and pushing the BS did more for divorcing the Australian bond to our Anzacs then anything else in all the decade's since.

The very regime they fought against showed its hand over covid the shear horrors they found after finally getting into the Nazi labs and hospitals and you have the fucking gall to try and lecture me on tue subject when you were defending the policies that stopped Pep attending.

Almost everything I've posted has become an incontrovertible fact and I have certainly done to death the all time top 10 medical drug catastrophes. The very minimum was 3-4 years before it came out and some were intergenerational.
We're 3 years in and the transcription into your genome has now been proven in some of the vaxx injured. We'll be seeing what else comes true won't we but you labelling and BS posting won't be changing the fact.

As I have said before, Substack is grifting made easy. You're arguing with someone who apparently didn't finish high school. His whole shtick here is shilling for COVID grifters on Substack.

Lmfao, I'm a year and a half waiting for you to grow a set.

How many? Approx timing andwhy aren't you up to the 8 in Canada?

Remember the days you would arfue for yourself?
When you were still articulate if maliciously sharp?

Me to but those days are done aren't they....

The most toxic part of the virus is the spike protein, lets use the hosts body to manufacture this potentially indefinitely.

"*****Scientists detect vaccine spike protein in monocytes 245 days after vaccination****"
Well gosh darn, this would have been good to know before injecting billions of human beings, turning them into veritable spike-protein production factories.

In a new preprint study, scientists examined samples taken from 50 vaccinated subjects with post-vac symptoms who had taken the Covid vaccines, but had never had a Covid infection. 45 vaccinated subjects with no symptoms provided the control. The 50 test subjects had no prior health conditions before the onset of their post-vac illness.

The scientists found vaccine-produced spike protein in the monocytes of vaccinated subjects up to 245 days after vaccination experiencing ongoing symptoms. Monocytes are a type of white blood cell that helps fight infections in your body."
"An article published in the Australian Journal of General Practice this month draws the same link, suggesting that the spike protein may have something to do with it:

”There is concern that COVID-19 vaccination per se might contribute to long COVID, giving rise to the colloquial term ‘Long Vax(x)’. The spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 exhibits pathogenic characteristics and is a possible cause of post-acute sequelae after SARS-CoV-2 infection or COVID-19 vaccination”"

Remember when you @Maximus were honking stays localised? I do.

How about when you were argueing that its out of your system in a short time period? I do...... 245 days and counting.

Etc etc etc.

And you have the hide to call me a conspiracy theorist. Has anything you used to state as fact have stayed true?
I cannot think of one thing and while it's nice to see you flip from hardcore "vaxx is safe and effective" with a "the ends justify the means" with lockdowns you're full of shit.

Trivialise ww2, wtf are you on about. You and the others like you were arguing for the destruction of Anzac day and perth charge for the "privilege" to attend.
Covid and the fuckheads believing and pushing the BS did more for divorcing the Australian bond to our Anzacs then anything else in all the decade's since.

The very regime they fought against showed its hand over covid the shear horrors they found after finally getting into the Nazi labs and hospitals and you have the fucking gall to try and lecture me on tue subject when you were defending the policies that stopped Pep attending.

Almost everything I've posted has become an incontrovertible fact and I have certainly done to death the all time top 10 medical drug catastrophes. The very minimum was 3-4 years before it came out and some were intergenerational.
We're 3 years in and the transcription into your genome has now been proven in some of the vaxx injured. We'll be seeing what else comes true won't we but you labelling and BS posting won't be changing the fact.
I spent 8+ years in the Army. At no point have I argued for the destruction of Anzac day. Get your facts straight. I was there when the anti vax crowd decided to take over an Australian war memorial and smash bottles and piss all over it. I helped clean it up. That was the moment when the anti vaxers lost any support from the Victorian community or local Defence force personnel. That was the turning point where they decided enough was enough and lost any chance to actually make a change.

100% I will tell you not to compare anything with the loss of life by signing up to deploy overseas or defend the country in war like service. You haven't earned the right.

Anyone could write almost everything they have posted is fact, but without any actual data or studies to support anything, it doesn't make it true. Even the people who share your opinion rarely engage with your posts these days that's far into the CT realm you have ended up.

The most toxic part of the virus is the spike protein, lets use the hosts body to manufacture this potentially indefinitely.

"*****Scientists detect vaccine spike protein in monocytes 245 days after vaccination****"
Well gosh darn, this would have been good to know before injecting billions of human beings, turning them into veritable spike-protein production factories.

In a new preprint study, scientists examined samples taken from 50 vaccinated subjects with post-vac symptoms who had taken the Covid vaccines, but had never had a Covid infection. 45 vaccinated subjects with no symptoms provided the control. The 50 test subjects had no prior health conditions before the onset of their post-vac illness.

The scientists found vaccine-produced spike protein in the monocytes of vaccinated subjects up to 245 days after vaccination experiencing ongoing symptoms. Monocytes are a type of white blood cell that helps fight infections in your body."
"An article published in the Australian Journal of General Practice this month draws the same link, suggesting that the spike protein may have something to do with it:

”There is concern that COVID-19 vaccination per se might contribute to long COVID, giving rise to the colloquial term ‘Long Vax(x)’. The spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 exhibits pathogenic characteristics and is a possible cause of post-acute sequelae after SARS-CoV-2 infection or COVID-19 vaccination”"

Remember when you @Maximus were honking stays localised? I do.

How about when you were argueing that its out of your system in a short time period? I do...... 245 days and counting.

Etc etc etc.

And you have the hide to call me a conspiracy theorist. Has anything you used to state as fact have stayed true?
I cannot think of one thing and while it's nice to see you flip from hardcore "vaxx is safe and effective" with a "the ends justify the means" with lockdowns you're full of shit.
Show me a single post where I said any of that. I have only ever said the covid vaccine isn;t killing people en masse. Stop making up stories because no one else will engage with you. I never would have assumed a vaccine would stay localised. I have no issues with it travelling throughout my body. Why would I think a vaccine wouldn't travel throughout my body? Does my arm only need protecting from covid?

No disagreement, but I have been on here a bit lately and just respond to the last post I am tagged in. I missed most of UFC 300 with work and have been enjoying the gifs.

Substack is just primetime CNN news headlines adopted by the supposed "free thinkers". They are all hypocrites and use the exact same strategies they whinge and bitch about. For all we know one day we might find out these thread has just been a way for @mon to promote his covid blogs

<EdgyBrah>

Show me a single post where I said any of that. I have only ever said the covid vaccine isn;t killing people en masse. Stop making up stories because no one else will engage with you. I never would have assumed a vaccine would stay localised. I have no issues with it travelling throughout my body. Why would I think a vaccine wouldn't travel throughout my body? Does my arm only need protecting from covid?

Like the thing stating she'd happily strip 5 yeras of life off every man woman and child so she/it can get her social life back to normal. "Find the post" "Find the post" they honk
You still don't get it. I cngaf what you say or whether others believe me because I know its true. Better yet I know that you know and thats more then enough.

Msm starting to wake up to the fact that the horse has bolted and only a retard would believe them

Reactions: Ruv
I spent 8+ years in the Army. At no point have I argued for the destruction of Anzac day. Get your facts straight. I was there when the anti vax crowd decided to take over an Australian war memorial and smash bottles and piss all over it. I helped clean it up. That was the moment when the anti vaxers lost any support from the Victorian community or local Defence force personnel. That was the turning point where they decided enough was enough and lost any chance to actually make a change.

100% I will tell you not to compare anything with the loss of life by signing up to deploy overseas or defend the country in war like service. You haven't earned the right.

Anyone could write almost everything they have posted is fact, but without any actual data or studies to support anything, it doesn't make it true. Even the people who share your opinion rarely engage with your posts these days that's far into the CT realm you have ended up.

Fuck up, I have the right like every Australian tax payer has the right. More so after our SAS liberties came to light, from what I'm told if thats all they catch us for we're lucky.
If you deployed how much was your tax free cash payment on top of your salary?
What was the length of your deployments and which country/s i.e. Timor, Iraq Afghanistan?
Simple questions but the devil is in the details isn't it and your answers will be telling me a lot.

Your stories have been full of shit from the get go, irrespective of if you actually served your strawman argument is as telling as your change on the plandemic. Thats the problem with calling wolf over the years, you get a reputation as a liar. The others may not have been here, didn't care enough to remember or hate conflict but I remember like I remember your myocarditis BS and everything is normal.

Like the thing stating she'd happily strip 5 yeras of life off every man woman and child so she/it can get her social life back to normal. "Find the post" "Find the post" they honk
You still don't get it. I cngaf what you say or whether others believe me because I know its true. Better yet I know that you know and thats more then enough.

Msm starting to wake up to the fact that the horse has bolted and only a retard would believe them

What does what anyone else has said have to do with me? You are so far in fantasy land you are mixing up me with other posters now.

Fuck up, I have the right like every Australian tax payer has the right. More so after our SAS liberties came to light, from what I'm told if thats all they catch us for we're lucky.
If you deployed how much was your tax free cash payment on top of your salary?
What was the length of your deployments and which country/s i.e. Timor, Iraq Afghanistan?
Simple questions but the devil is in the details isn't it and your answers will be telling me a lot.

Your stories have been full of shit from the get go, irrespective of if you actually served your strawman argument is as telling as your change on the plandemic. Thats the problem with calling wolf over the years, you get a reputation as a liar. The others may not have been here, didn't care enough to remember or hate conflict but I remember like I remember your myocarditis BS and everything is normal.

No you don't actually. You can call for transparency around what was done during operations, but you don't have the right to compare the loss of life for people who were conscripted or chose to serve, to your imagined conspiracy theories about the covid vaccines. Not comparable in the slightest.

I could post my entire service history, medals and awards and it wouldn't make a difference to you. You would just continue to make up stories of what I have said, like you have repeatedly done today alone. The best thing for you would be 1 month without the internet to be honest. The level of conspiracy you have fallen into is concerning. You go back and forth with people repeatedly until they just cut their losses. You are the issue and keep killing any discussion within the thread.

No disagreement, but I have been on here a bit lately and just respond to the last post I am tagged in. I missed most of UFC 300 with work and have been enjoying the gifs.

Substack is just primetime CNN news headlines adopted by the supposed "free thinkers". They are all hypocrites and use the exact same strategies they whinge and bitch about. For all we know one day we might find out these thread has just been a way for @mon to promote his covid blogs

<EdgyBrah>
Obvious shill tactic is obvious.

No you don't actually. You can call for transparency around what was done during operations, but you don't have the right to compare the loss of life for people who were conscripted or chose to serve, to your imagined conspiracy theories about the covid vaccines. Not comparable in the slightest.

I could post my entire service history, medals and awards and it wouldn't make a difference to you. You would just continue to make up stories of what I have said, like you have repeatedly done today alone. The best thing for you would be 1 month without the internet to be honest. The level of conspiracy you have fallen into is concerning. You go back and forth with people repeatedly until they just cut their losses. You are the issue and keep killing any discussion within the thread.

Thats what I thought, nothing. It's a shame because I was looking forward to the insights your answers would give me into your service record and that you didn't reply with any details tells me you understand this at well. Not many know in Australia about these cash incentives paid to deploy do they, an obscene amount to kill for the farcical reasons the idiot box states.

It's a digression you called into being and no doubt you'll see it as repugnant as I see everyone looking as far away as they can, especially the Australian defence force.

- I wonder what that sort of internal compromises on personal and societal moralities would do to the person and what the correlation is to that massive self harms our ex servicemen/women have. To fight an kill for cash would be a crushing weight to carry more so after you wake up and acknowledge thetruth, the smart ones leave and make good in themselves. Come to terms with it as they can, the ones that can't are a better use of your time then on here diverting and misdirecting attention on the pretense of "discussion".

On that, I'm happy you're here as I don't mind other opinions but I will defend my own as they do theirs. I'll attack when attacked and give as I get but if I'm wrong I'll own it and apologise.

Besides the potential emotional issues you appear to have I wonder why are you posting in here again after all this time.
I continue to post information because it's potentially a massive threat that may encompass everyone I care about, including my values.

I haven't altered course because not one of you have given me information to warrant a change of course. You lot have dramatically and I notice @AndyCapp is still avoiding the questions and hiding behind your skirt.

Only a moron cannot see the avoidance of these questions and understand what that means, you're a liar but not a moron so you do understand and are avoiding this topic like the Japanese professor, the avalanche of information proving its a gene therapy and a multitude of other "conspiracy theories" that are now incontrovertible facts.

"Australians pushing back against the WHO they need help and momentum share the post in Australia please"

For the other Australians lurking, wondering, waking up to fact that something is very very wrong.
Take heart because if Japan, one of the most compliant law abiding countries is holding protests we can as well. Its not just in your head and heart, everyone is feeling uneasy and for good reason.

Beautifully done, you noticed the bit where he turned it back onto the shill? Asks him to clarify what he believed would make it a suitably safe.

Reactions: Ruv
Thats what I thought, nothing. It's a shame because I was looking forward to the insights your answers would give me into your service record and that you didn't reply with any details tells me you understand this at well. Not many know in Australia about these cash incentives paid to deploy do they, an obscene amount to kill for the farcical reasons the idiot box states.

It's a digression you called into being and no doubt you'll see it as repugnant as I see everyone looking as far away as they can, especially the Australian defence force.

- I wonder what that sort of internal compromises on personal and societal moralities would do to the person and what the correlation is to that massive self harms our ex servicemen/women have. To fight an kill for cash would be a crushing weight to carry more so after you wake up and acknowledge thetruth, the smart ones leave and make good in themselves. Come to terms with it as they can, the ones that can't are a better use of your time then on here diverting and misdirecting attention on the pretense of "discussion".

On that, I'm happy you're here as I don't mind other opinions but I will defend my own as they do theirs. I'll attack when attacked and give as I get but if I'm wrong I'll own it and apologise.

Besides the potential emotional issues you appear to have I wonder why are you posting in here again after all this time.
I continue to post information because it's potentially a massive threat that may encompass everyone I care about, including my values.

I haven't altered course because not one of you have given me information to warrant a change of course. You lot have dramatically and I notice @AndyCapp is still avoiding the questions and hiding behind your skirt.

Only a moron cannot see the avoidance of these questions and understand what that means, you're a liar but not a moron so you do understand and are avoiding this topic like the Japanese professor, the avalanche of information proving its a gene therapy and a multitude of other "conspiracy theories" that are now incontrovertible facts.

"Australians pushing back against the WHO they need help and momentum share the post in Australia please"

For the other Australians lurking, wondering, waking up to fact that something is very very wrong.
Take heart because if Japan, one of the most compliant law abiding countries is holding protests we can as well. Its not just in your head and heart, everyone is feeling uneasy and for good reason.

Dude, what are you even talking about half the time?

Why would I choose to fully identify myself on an online forum? I don’t owe anyone anything.
I mentioned the Military only because you used a comparison between the loss of life during a world war to a vaccine. Nobody has the right to compare the loss of life in a worldwide war to any non war related issue, especially someone unwilling to do the same. Pick a pandemic or plague instead, it's more appropriate for starters.

Cash incentives to deploy? Of course an overseas deployment should pay you more. Who didn't know that Australian soldiers were paid to go overseas? Why wouldn't you pay someone for a job? What does this have to do with WW2...

You aren’t defending anything. You can’t. You just post more and more random articles anytime people put out the issues with your sources. You personally attack anyone that challenges you, you never actually acknowledge the issues with the sources.

You can make up whatever narrative about posters or vaccines that you want, but you can never actually prove your point with a single post or reference. The only person who is overly emotional is you. I told you not to trivialise the death of serving military members deployed and you told me to "Fuck up" and went completely off topic. I make fun of your articles and inability to actually read your own articles that you post. My posts are pretty tame for the war room.

I am not attempting to change your mind, just pointing out the issues in your sources. Everyone else can see that your articles are using the same strategies as the same ones you criticise except you.

Back