Social GoldenWolf's COVID Vaccine/Lockdown Protest megathread Vol. 2

"I get it that we didn’t know exactly what was happening at the beginning of COVID and some mistakes were inevitable,” Maher said to his audience. “But four years on, I’m tired of hearing ‘Well, we didn’t know.’ No, we didn’t. But some people guessed better than others. And the people who got it wrong don’t seem to want to acknowledge that now.”

"Some people said closing schools for so long was pointless and would cause much worse collateral damage to kids and they were right,” he added.

Maher also put The Daily Beast on blast for calling him out in 2021 for his support of the Wuhan lab leak theory. The headline read “Bill Maher pushes Steve Bannon Wuhan lab conspiracy theory,” which was something, he noted, that was “typical of the mainstream media at the time.”

“Of course, it wasn’t a conspiracy theory, and it wasn’t owned by Steve Bannon. And now everyone, including the Biden administration, admits there’s at least a 50-50 chance that the virus could have begun in the lab in Wuhan that was doing gain-of-function research on that virus, duh! But I don’t see a lot of retractions being printed,” said Maher.

Bill Maher is calling for a COVID Commission.

I don't see anything being done but someone has well known as Maher is calling for a commission does show more people want accountability for all the misleading and mishandling during Covid.

on the lighter side of things. The pandemic exposed how quickly folks will jump from side to side on a whim depending on what their great leader tells them to do:

conservatives started wearing masks before it was officially a pandemic and told everyone how wonderful orange man's vaccines are going to be. Liberals told us we can't trust trump or his vaccines.

humans be fickle lol. we need a graphical timeline of hypocrisy

The pandemic was a storyline, a psychological operation. You're making the mistake of engaging with the enemy's narrative as though it's real. Your presuppositions about the nature of the pandemic are wrong. Covid isn't what you think it is. The shots aren't what you think they are. Of course, if at this point you still don't realize it, it's probably curtains for you. You'll be lining up for more shots and more CRISPR nonsense at the next storyline, not having learned a damn thing.

This. Don't waste your time as he's another time wasting liar. There's a reason way the information wasn't supplied when directly asked for the exact number and approximate time periods. While not as trained as the tool his post was no less deceptive, a cheaper trick so to speak.......

Speaking of cheap tricks. Everyone has different strengths but I haven't found anyone as good as Norman Fenton in exposing the statistical fraud that was used to push the narrative.

"Having read our work highlighting the systemic problems (such as the ‘cheap trick’) with most published studies that claim covid vaccine effectiveness and safety, Prof Glossmann asked us if it would be possible to ‘debunk’ the claims made in the REDUCE study and this study.

We looked at the two papers. The REDUCE study is curious. It seems to not use the cheap trick, as it says:

“For each participant, we recorded incident SARS-CoV-2 infections from the date of receipt of the first BNT162b2 dose”

but the comparison is with a very strange ‘control group’ – it is drawn from a different district that wasn’t so heavily vaccinated as others. Hence, we suspect it suffers from the same bias as the Pfizer- Israel study: the unvaccinated were much more likely to have to take regular PCR tests."
"The second paper suffers similar design problems with the ‘synthetic’ control group of neighbouring less vaccinated districts. The data availability statement says:

“For this study we used data from the Austrian epidemiological reporting system (Österreichisches Epidemiologisches Meldesystem, EMS). These data are collected by the Austrian National Public Health Institute (Gesundheit Österreich GmbH, GÖG), and is provided to the researchers through a restricted-access agreement. Access to this dataset can be given to other researchers through direct application for data access to the GÖG.

So the data is not publicly accessible. Without the data it is impossible to produce a convincing rebuttable. Prof Glossmann suspects (as we do) that the inaccessibility of the data is deliberate to ensure that these studies cannot be easily debunked."

Imagine publishing a paper(being able to even) and not supplying the evidence that your "fact" is based on.

Just a fraction of the behavioral issues would have any normal thinking person on edge but not the honkers.
Why? Either they're lying like Quicks "too late for me anyway" as he trys to drag others over the cliff with him, complicit in some manner or plain retarded.

"I get it that we didn’t know exactly what was happening at the beginning of COVID and some mistakes were inevitable,” Maher said to his audience. “But four years on, I’m tired of hearing ‘Well, we didn’t know.’ No, we didn’t. But some people guessed better than others. And the people who got it wrong don’t seem to want to acknowledge that now.”

"Some people said closing schools for so long was pointless and would cause much worse collateral damage to kids and they were right,” he added.

Maher also put The Daily Beast on blast for calling him out in 2021 for his support of the Wuhan lab leak theory. The headline read “Bill Maher pushes Steve Bannon Wuhan lab conspiracy theory,” which was something, he noted, that was “typical of the mainstream media at the time.”

“Of course, it wasn’t a conspiracy theory, and it wasn’t owned by Steve Bannon. And now everyone, including the Biden administration, admits there’s at least a 50-50 chance that the virus could have begun in the lab in Wuhan that was doing gain-of-function research on that virus, duh! But I don’t see a lot of retractions being printed,” said Maher.

Bill Maher is calling for a COVID Commission.

I don't see anything being done but someone has well known as Maher is calling for a commission does show more people want accountability for all the misleading and mishandling during Covid.
Jon Stewart talking about the lab leak on Colbert was the only good thing to come out of the pandemic:

Dude, you yourself exemplify exactly the selfishness I’m talking about:

While I’m sincerely happy you had a very mild COVID experience, you admit yourself that you didn’t give one flying fuck about the people around you, and socialized with all sorts of people in all sorts of environments while contagious. You didn’t know everyone else’s medical history, life situation, economic situation, or health situation. Unless you took other precautions to respect the people around you—which, based on what you said here

—doesn’t seem to be the case. All cared about was yourself and your own minor inconveniences, with a complete disregard for other people, and that is what you’re being judged for, not merely your vax status. AFAIC, if you chose to engage in those behaviors, you don’t get to complain about how long it took to get out of the pandemic. People acting just like you is why it took so long.

I think there’s some major revisionist history going on here.

First of all, N95s were not available “the entire time.” As noted here, for the first year and a half or so of the pandemic, the focus was on getting N95s to frontline healthcare workers. 3M along with 6 other leading manufacturers of N95s collaborated to do just that. Average citizens didn’t have a lot of access to them and were asked not to use them, so that healthcare workers could. The market was flooded with counterfeit N95s, and price gouging of legitimate ones. By early 2022, the govt had successfully expanded the stockpile of N95s and they began to be available to average citizens. I did use them once able, but that wasn’t until the last half of 2022.

I think there’s a lot of things wrong with the “COVID doesn’t kill average people” mindset. Firstly, even when it isn’t killing people, COVID still stressed healthcare workers and the healthcare system, and that’s reason enough to take action. Secondly, no matter what demographic is most represented, it’s still an unnecessarily large number of fatalities. We had 350,000 COVID deaths in 2020. That’s the population of a good-sized city. We actually ended up exceeding that in 2021 because even though the vax was available, the US had a piss-poor 56% vaccination rate. Compare those numbers with the worst year for the flu we’ve had recently, in 2018, when only 52,000 died. Flu deaths some years are as low as 12,000. There was a huge difference.

It beyond crazy to make an argument like: “Well, if you’re worried about COVID, how about you wear a mask, and you get the vaccine, and stay out of other people’s business!”— The “mind your own business” argument is one I might make if we are discussing, you know, gay marriage, or abortion, or something where that actually makes some sense. But we are talking about a pandemic—of course we have to not only worry about what we’re doing but also the people around us, because that’s literally how pandemics work: they are communicable illnesses that rip through populations of people, to a greater or lesser degree depending on the actions of the people.

Vaccines are only as effective as a community needs them to be when enough community members are vaxxed. This article contains a short animation which shows how a virus moves through a community when the community has a vax rate of 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 90%, and 95% respectively. This fact, and the fact that the most vulnerable people often can’t get the vax because of their age/medical conditions/immunocromised status, is why getting vaccinated is so important.
Laughing.... Project all you want but its because of clowns like you why we stayed in the "Pandemic" for so long and peoples livelihoods were ruined. People like you that played along with all the nonsense and judged other s for continuing to live their lives are the reason that unnecessary shit show kept a rolling. So go kick rocks and clench some of your filthy useless masks you most likely still have. I bet you were one of the Branch Covidian clowns that was crying when Dana was one of the first promoters to put fans back in the seats and didn't require those useless theater masks or the jabs.....But "The Grandparents are Going to die"...reeeeeeeee

I have no memory of that TV remote thing but that was definitely a joke. The part about polio not being as common as people think before the vaccine is true but the TV remote thing was just me shitposting in the berry apparently. I might be an ass but I'm not a total dumbass. Of course the polio vaccine is more important.

Most people just didn't want to take the covid vaccine because they knew that it wasn't killing normal healthy people and they knew that vaccine trials normally take years before they are approved to go to market and the covid vaccine only took what, 6 months? 6 months while being a completely new mRNA vaccine? You can't blame anyone for not trusting that.

Yeah there's a lot of CT stuff out there and I ignore most of it but that's not why the core of the "non vaxxers" are against the shot. There's obviously enough information out there that shows that the covid vaccine is much more dangerous than our normal approved vaccines so why take the risk of an adverse effect when the virus itself is of no danger to you?

If you cared so much about other people's masking habits, you had the option to wear a sealed N95 the entire time so there was no reason to worry about what other people were doing. I mean not only did Fauci admit that masks weren't effective, but the studies that showed they were effective were done by cold calling people and asking them about their mask wearing habits and whether they caught covid or not. Those studies were a farce.

Saying the pandemic went on longer than necessary because of selfish conservatives is ridiculous. It went on longer than necessary because of our scam artist politicians. The average working class citizen was in no danger of dying from covid. There was no reason to shut down the supply chains, no reason to keep people out of work for weeks at a time, no reason to close down businesses and schools and no reason to pump trillions of dollars of stimulus money into the economy. If they would have protected the vulnerable, the entire thing would have been a non issue and we would have carried on like normal with minimal disruptions.
100 percent on point. The fact that were still even talking about the Sweet and Sour Sniffles is comical but we did learn that "Cure" and all the nonsense that went around it from the useless masking, shutting schools down, denying people from getting elective procedures or just regular check ups proved to be much worse then the actual cause and hopefully we learned from it. Now some Branch Covidians that got duped will never admit and still continue with their narrative but deep down they know they got played.

This. Don't waste your time as he's another time wasting liar. There's a reason way the information wasn't supplied when directly asked for the exact number and approximate time periods. While not as trained as the tool his post was no less deceptive, a cheaper trick so to speak.......

Speaking of cheap tricks. Everyone has different strengths but I haven't found anyone as good as Norman Fenton in exposing the statistical fraud that was used to push the narrative.

"Having read our work highlighting the systemic problems (such as the ‘cheap trick’) with most published studies that claim covid vaccine effectiveness and safety, Prof Glossmann asked us if it would be possible to ‘debunk’ the claims made in the REDUCE study and this study.

We looked at the two papers. The REDUCE study is curious. It seems to not use the cheap trick, as it says:

“For each participant, we recorded incident SARS-CoV-2 infections from the date of receipt of the first BNT162b2 dose”

but the comparison is with a very strange ‘control group’ – it is drawn from a different district that wasn’t so heavily vaccinated as others. Hence, we suspect it suffers from the same bias as the Pfizer- Israel study: the unvaccinated were much more likely to have to take regular PCR tests."
"The second paper suffers similar design problems with the ‘synthetic’ control group of neighbouring less vaccinated districts. The data availability statement says:

“For this study we used data from the Austrian epidemiological reporting system (Österreichisches Epidemiologisches Meldesystem, EMS). These data are collected by the Austrian National Public Health Institute (Gesundheit Österreich GmbH, GÖG), and is provided to the researchers through a restricted-access agreement. Access to this dataset can be given to other researchers through direct application for data access to the GÖG.

So the data is not publicly accessible. Without the data it is impossible to produce a convincing rebuttable. Prof Glossmann suspects (as we do) that the inaccessibility of the data is deliberate to ensure that these studies cannot be easily debunked."

Imagine publishing a paper(being able to even) and not supplying the evidence that your "fact" is based on.

Just a fraction of the behavioral issues would have any normal thinking person on edge but not the honkers.
Why? Either they're lying like Quicks "too late for me anyway" as he trys to drag others over the cliff with him, complicit in some manner or plain retarded.
Oh my, what a list of accusations against me: deception? Lying? “Cheap tricks”? I’m surprised you didn’t accuse me of witchcraft as well <lol>
My reasoning was clear, straightforward, logical, and an obvious answer to the clumsy, ham-fisted argument that you were trying to make.

It’s the height of irony—and hypocrisy—to accuse me of deception, when your entire presence in this thread is to advance absolutely disgusting quackery.
Just look at this parade of circus performers you use as sources:

—Meryl Nass, who has gone so far off the quackery deep end that her license was suspended due to not meeting standards of care for several COVID patients, and was even ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation due to concerns that she couldn’t treat patients properly.

—Jessica Rose, whose paper on myocarditis adverse events in the COVID vaccine was withdrawn without comment, at her own request.

—Norman Fenton, who has been absolutely obliterated for the massive amount of p-hacking in his COVID paper (for those who don’t know what p-hacking is, it is the dishonest manipulation of data in order to make it appear that there are statistically important results when in fact there are not).
I got a nice laugh out of you saying:
haven't found anyone as good as Norman Fenton in exposing the statistical fraud
Yeah, I’ll bet you haven’t.

—Karen Kingston, whose wide variety of bizarre and totally false allegations about the vaccine have been debunked many times.

But I’m sure all of this is just “pArT of the CoNsPiRaCy,” right?

I wouldn’t want to be accused of being “obscure” again, or hiding behind a wall of text, so I’ll be very clear.
TLDR: you are an absolute can. And so are your sources.

Laughing.... Project all you want but its because of clowns like you why we stayed in the "Pandemic" for so long and peoples livelihoods were ruined. People like you that played along with all the nonsense and judged other s for continuing to live their lives are the reason that unnecessary shit show kept a rolling. So go kick rocks and clench some of your filthy useless masks you most likely still have. I bet you were one of the Branch Covidian clowns that was crying when Dana was one of the first promoters to put fans back in the seats and didn't require those useless theater masks or the jabs.....But "The Grandparents are Going to die"...reeeeeeeee
Yea, the sad truth is that places like Sweden, or Florida, didn’t really do any worse than NY or California in terms of Covid casualties.

That's some rich projection there my brother, my state was predicted to fall apart into a hellish landscape back in May 2020 when we opened back up. Maybe 6 weeks of total lockdown time spent down here in Florida. Didn't take long at all, in fact in hindsight, I would say many other places around the country could've, would've, should've benefitted by following in our path.

From my perspective, it was folks like you that prolonged the madness.

The virtuous whose shit didn't stink, servile and obedient to their gov't masters, undying trust for an historically and notoriously corrupt corporate entity to be our saviors. Everyday common folks, refusing to mind their business, policing their neighbors and their families, their children (a bunch of arrogant c--ts) All the while, predictably, the wealthy owner/donors and "elite" polticians, they got a pass from their virtuous useful idiots and they proved time and time again, that they did not play by the same rules they had prescribed for us plebs, at least not when they thought the cameras were off.

We opened up, we were fine, we didnt pass judgement upon each other nor did we spend much time focused on negativity, particularly what other states were doing. We had a successful vaccine campaign that did not focus on mandates, rather, respect for each others choices and privacy, common sense prevailed. We all desperately needed hope and unity and so we came together as a community, as a state and we watched as some of you spent almost 2 years trying to catch up. I think you are still way behind, my brother. No hard feelings as always, only respect and continued hope on my part that we can bridge the gaps at some point
There are certainly some things that FL did fairly well at, but I think you are missing the “why” of all of that.

Here’s the truth: When COVID hit, Florida initially had more mandates than red states AND blue states/states with Dem governors, and those mandates stayed in place longer than those states.
(I have a graph showing this but can’t link it for some reason. I’ll try posting it by uploading the image, and hopefully it’s readable).
IMG_1016.jpeg
I know that Ron DeSantis loves the fairy tale idea that FL achieved successes without all of that pesky oppressive liberal mandate stuff, but it’s exactly that: a fairy tale.
Florida did not do especially great with COVID fatalities in general. Their rate of 414.73 deaths per 100K people is much worse than CA for example (263.44), and their overall total fatalities are not that far behind CA’s, despite CA having 17 million more people.

What FL did do well at, is protecting the elderly—age adjusted fatalities, in other words (that rate is around 257). And the reason is because early on, DeSantis and FL strongly promoted quarantines for seniors, vaccination for seniors (becoming the first state to vaccinate more than 500K seniors), and the like. I wouldn’t call the overall vaccine campaign in the state “successful,” as you did, because 2/3 of FL’s overall deaths happened after the vaccines were widely available. That’s not successful, that’s kind of a tragedy.

If there’s any doubt that it was those early mandates and precautions that protected seniors there, and not red state policies in general, just take a look at age adjusted COVID fatalities by state, ranked worst to best, and you’ll find the entire top 15 dominated by red states. FL is a notable exception, and that is absolutely something to be proud of—but it happened because of specific, reasonable actions taken, not the laissez-faire approach that DeSantis likes to claim.

Like you said, never any hard feelings. But from my POV, the reason we have trouble bridging the gap is because you believe certain things that you’d like to be true, instead of what the data shows to be true.

Florida did not do especially great with COVID fatalities in general.
<PlusJuan> This is the problem, I was here the whole time, we did fine, I'm here to tell you, what you heard, read, what you were told are LIES.

I would not dare insult you by telling you your lived experience was skewed because what I was told about your area does not coincide with the reality you faced.

I watched as the media lied constantly about our status. You are pushing media narratives and backing that up with graphs and charts to confirm your bias but that does not move the needle for people like me who know the media (Fox included) and the government (Trump admin included) are capable of lies and deception

Save your graphs and data dude, it does nothing to bridge the gaps

Oh my, what a list of accusations against me: deception? Lying? “Cheap tricks”? I’m surprised you didn’t accuse me of witchcraft as well <lol>
My reasoning was clear, straightforward, logical, and an obvious answer to the clumsy, ham-fisted argument that you were trying to make.

It’s the height of irony—and hypocrisy—to accuse me of deception, when your entire presence in this thread is to advance absolutely disgusting quackery.
Just look at this parade of circus performers you use as sources:

—Meryl Nass, who has gone so far off the quackery deep end that her license was suspended due to not meeting standards of care for several COVID patients, and was even ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation due to concerns that she couldn’t treat patients properly.

—Jessica Rose, whose paper on myocarditis adverse events in the COVID vaccine was withdrawn without comment, at her own request.

—Norman Fenton, who has been absolutely obliterated for the massive amount of p-hacking in his COVID paper (for those who don’t know what p-hacking is, it is the dishonest manipulation of data in order to make it appear that there are statistically important results when in fact there are not).
I got a nice laugh out of you saying:

Yeah, I’ll bet you haven’t.

—Karen Kingston, whose wide variety of bizarre and totally false allegations about the vaccine have been debunked many times.

But I’m sure all of this is just “pArT of the CoNsPiRaCy,” right?

I wouldn’t want to be accused of being “obscure” again, or hiding behind a wall of text, so I’ll be very clear.
TLDR: you are an absolute can. And so are your sources.

AND you still refused to answer the question, but that was this purpose of your longwinded and overly articulate garbage(looks like you didn't like being outskilled by flog hey)

Meryl Nass - accused? Guilty until proven innocent hey? Last I heard she was doing very well in her law suit against the medical body.

Jessica Rose - withdrew her paper hey?
You left out this bit "or editor". The censoring of almost all oaoers that oppose the narrative of safe and effective is both well know and proven.

Norman Fenton - his/my point stands, the use off such a faulty diagnostic tool and the reality that the unvaxxed had to test more often leading to far more potential positives(and false).
I remembered when that happened and he had a counter argument, if I find it I'll post it.

Karen Kingston - supplies patents that you can look up and check. Bizarre maybe but unsubstantiated? No, almost all are and she usually supplies the links

Your entire wall is obscuration to not answer the quest.

Exactly how many and what approx time frame ?

Its not a bad read as it gives a look at multiple topics.

"On Saturday, the Epoch Times ran a story headlined, “Vaccinated People Show Long COVID-Like Symptoms With Detectable Spike Proteins: Preprint Study.”"

"Epoch’s article referenced a March 24th preprint study by thirteen authors with the wordy title, “Persistence of S1 Spike Protein in CD16+ Monocytes up to 245 Days in SARS-CoV-2 Negative Post COVID-19 Vaccination Individuals with Post-Acute Sequalae of COVID-19 (PASC)-Like Symptoms”

The gist was researchers studied 50 covid-naive (never infected) patients with long covid symptoms who’d gotten at least one of the covid vaccines. They extracted immune cells from 14 post-vaccine patients, finding that almost all of them (13) had spike protein in their immune cells — up to 245 days after their last jab. (Asymptomatic vaccinees showed no spike.)"

I was once asked if there was a cut off on the spike protein production. At the time I said it had been tested up to a couple of months iirc but there was the potential that it could be permanent.
245 days later......

"Remember, they promised the mRNA spike could not possibly persist in the body for 245 days (or more). The mRNA was supposed to completely clear within hours. They impatiently explained to us morons that mRNA is very delicate and is quickly metabolized. But of course, the jabs don’t use natural mRNA, which is, in fact, delicate. Instead the jabs use super-sturdy artificial mRNA, which was basically designed to last forever.

And somehow, the people’s own immune cells got transfected by jab mRNA — something else that was never supposed to happen. The mRNA was supposed to safely stay in shoulder muscle cells near the injection site. Whoopsies! And now, one wonders how people’s immune systems can clear the body’s cells transfected with spike protein if the immune system itself was transfected."

Than we have some of the labs finding HIV proteins in the sequencing. Obviously nothing to do with the alteration and potential attack on the immune cells, co incidentally similarly......

"You probably won’t be surprised to learn the transfection of immune cells reminded the researchers of how HIV and hepatitis C viruses work. Lead researcher Dr. Patterson even reported successfuly treating long covid patients using an HIV drug"

Coincidentally due to transphobia

"COVID-19 Boosters Found To Impair Your T Cells, Shutting Down the Body’s Natural Defense Against Infections and Cancer
"...the COVID-19 booster shots were linked to higher levels of IgG4 antibodies, impairing the body’s ability to activate white blood cells.""

Mmmmm I hadn't realised what an opportunity I have missed out on. A gene therapy that is now proven to reverse transcribe the contaminating dna into the genome also attacks your immune function while coincidentally having had hiv proteins sown into it and co incidentally attacks the immune system.

The mentioned word bizarre and what comes through my inbox. 2015 as well, 5-6 years before the plandemic.

"Pfizer partnering with Ido Bachelet on DNA nanorobots
May 15, 2015 by Brian Wang"

"Bachelet has developed a method of producing innovative DNA molecules with characteristics that can be used to “program” them to reach specific locations in the body and carry out pre-programmed operations there in response to stimulation from the body."

Now in full disclosure I'm not saying this is what the vaxx was but we now know via the information coming to light from the Brook Jackson lawsuit that thw vaxx is classified under technologies and is under the umbrella of the department of defence.

Truth is stranger than fiction and only a moron doesn't investigate when there is grounds to. Apply label here......

Speaking of cancer, I've heard that they're working on "treating" cancer using CRISPR technology, the same tech that was used in the jabs. So we can expect the same materials will be present in the injections, mainly nanotech and gene editing tech. This may be why we're getting this rash of celebrities announcing their cancer diagnosis. If the storyline goes as expected, they'll get treated by CRISPR and miraculously survive, so they can get cancer patients to follow suit. It's the same "Monkey see, monkey do" strategy used during the pandemic, with politicians and celebrities pretending they're getting the jab but they're actually not; it's all about getting YOU to do it. Cancer patients are desperate so it's easier to get them to go along with it.

I remember when Trudeau faked the jab:

It's crazy how they've suppressed cancer cures/treatments for decades (Royal Rife, Harry Hoxsey, Wilhelm Reich, etc.), causing countless families to suffer immeasurably.

I wouldn't be surprised if you end up being correct. What better way to get another round of injections into people than to use the most prolific disease known to man.

It really breaks my heart that people won't see what going on. I can barely get anyone I know to realize that cancer is purposely being allowed to proliferate.

It's like they just can't go there, because it's too frightening, too dark, too evil, and they want to stay safe inside of their mental prison which provides them comfort. They don't want to have to do something about it, so they just write it off in order to avoid having to make the sacrifices you're obligated to make if you know it's true. It's frustrating, because these people enable it, and most of them even know someone directly that cancer killed.

That's some rich projection there my brother, my state was predicted to fall apart into a hellish landscape back in May 2020 when we opened back up. Maybe 6 weeks of total lockdown time spent down here in Florida. Didn't take long at all, in fact in hindsight, I would say many other places around the country could've, would've, should've benefitted by following in our path.

From my perspective, it was folks like you that prolonged the madness.

The virtuous whose shit didn't stink, servile and obedient to their gov't masters, undying trust for an historically and notoriously corrupt corporate entity to be our saviors. Everyday common folks, refusing to mind their business, policing their neighbors and their families, their children (a bunch of arrogant c--ts) All the while, predictably, the wealthy owner/donors and "elite" polticians, they got a pass from their virtuous useful idiots and they proved time and time again, that they did not play by the same rules they had prescribed for us plebs, at least not when they thought the cameras were off.

We opened up, we were fine, we didnt pass judgement upon each other nor did we spend much time focused on negativity, particularly what other states were doing. We had a successful vaccine campaign that did not focus on mandates, rather, respect for each others choices and privacy, common sense prevailed. We all desperately needed hope and unity and so we came together as a community, as a state and we watched as some of you spent almost 2 years trying to catch up. I think you are still way behind, my brother. No hard feelings as always, only respect and continued hope on my part that we can bridge the gaps at some point

Big time "like". This is a really good post.

AND you still refused to answer the question, but that was this purpose of your longwinded and overly articulate garbage(looks like you didn't like being outskilled by flog hey)

Meryl Nass - accused? Guilty until proven innocent hey? Last I heard she was doing very well in her law suit against the medical body.

Jessica Rose - withdrew her paper hey?
You left out this bit "or editor". The censoring of almost all oaoers that oppose the narrative of safe and effective is both well know and proven.

Norman Fenton - his/my point stands, the use off such a faulty diagnostic tool and the reality that the unvaxxed had to test more often leading to far more potential positives(and false).
I remembered when that happened and he had a counter argument, if I find it I'll post it.

Karen Kingston - supplies patents that you can look up and check. Bizarre maybe but unsubstantiated? No, almost all are and she usually supplies the links

Your entire wall is obscuration to not answer the quest.

Exactly how many and what approx time frame ?
Oh there’s no obscuration—if you think I’m going to go through my medical records, note down the dates, times, and brands of vax and boosters I’ve had, all to share with some anonymous internet dude tho wallows in CTs and tinfoil like pigs do in shit, you’re even more out of your mind than I suspected. Not only is that absolutely not happening, it’s absolutely not necessary, because the “point” you think you’re trying to prove with that info makes no actual logical sense from the get-go.

—Now if you want a great example of obscuration, Meryl Nass sure seemed to do that to cover up why she was continuing to prescribe hydroxychloquine and Ivermectin to sick COVID patients, despite there being study after study showing they are worthless as a COVID treatment, and have no FDA authorization of any kind, and no recognized off-label use.

“In response to a Board subpoena requesting medical records for Patient 2, Dr. Nass provided handwritten notes…which contained no patient history, no physical examination, no chief complaint, no follow up care, no medical decision-making, no diagnosis, and no assessment and plan” other than Ivermectin…”

Re Patient 1, a text from Patient’s son to Dr. Nass:
“Dr. Nass, my parents aren’t doing very well. My dad’s breathing is very shallow, and when he tried to breathe deeply he begins to cough violently. I don’t see any signs of improvement. When should we consider taking him to the ER? Should we be taking more Ivermectin?”

She also admits to lying to pharmacists about her patients’ diagnosis, otherwise they wouldn’t have dispensed her bullshit “treatments.”
She’s absolutely reprehensible, as is your defense of her.
QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.
And re: her lawsuit? Considering the fact that her counsel withdrew just before oral arguments and she had to get a whole new attorney, I’d say you and I have very different definitions of “doing very well in her lawsuit.” <lol>

—I think we can make an educated guess as to why Jessica Rose’s paper was withdrawn. Her reliance on VAERS data, the same thing that has caused other retractions (like this one). QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.

These absolute frauds that you’re propping up cause harm to people. Whether it be through medical malpractice, or shaping opinions of people who then refuse to make evidence-based decisions and instead base their decisions on shady, misleading, and outright false data pushed by these quacks. Shameful and disgusting stuff.

KunstlerCast 398 — Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche and the Coming Acute Crisis of Covid among the Vaccinated

Geert Vanden Bossche is a globally renowned virologist working in Belgium. He predicts a “hyper-acute crisis” of Covid-19 illness among highly-vaccinated populations emerging shortly across the world. He argues that scientists and politicians have turned a natural viral pandemic into a crisis of disastrous immune escape. The author’s arguments are compelling and indicate that Nature will correct this mistake, but at a substantial cost to human lives in highly-vaccinated countries.

“What I am predicting,” he said, “is a massive, massive tsunami” of illness and death among highly-vaccinated populations with dysregulated immune systems.

Basically VAIDs.

Oh there’s no obscuration—if you think I’m going to go through my medical records, note down the dates, times, and brands of vax and boosters I’ve had, all to share with some anonymous internet dude tho wallows in CTs and tinfoil like pigs do in shit, you’re even more out of your mind than I suspected. Not only is that absolutely not happening, it’s absolutely not necessary, because the “point” you think you’re trying to prove with that info makes no actual logical sense from the get-go.

—Now if you want a great example of obscuration, Meryl Nass sure seemed to do that to cover up why she was continuing to prescribe hydroxychloquine and Ivermectin to sick COVID patients, despite there being study after study showing they are worthless as a COVID treatment, and have no FDA authorization of any kind, and no recognized off-label use.

“In response to a Board subpoena requesting medical records for Patient 2, Dr. Nass provided handwritten notes…which contained no patient history, no physical examination, no chief complaint, no follow up care, no medical decision-making, no diagnosis, and no assessment and plan” other than Ivermectin…”

“Dr. Nass, my parents aren’t doing very well. My dad’s breathing is very shallow, and when he tried to breathe deeply he begins to cough violently. I don’t see any signs of improvement. When should we consider taking him to the ER? Should we be taking more Ivermectin?”

She also admits to lying to pharmacists about her patients’ diagnosis, otherwise they wouldn’t have dispensed her bullshit “treatments.”
QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.
And re: her lawsuit? Considering the fact that her counsel withdrew just before oral arguments and she had to get a whole new attorney, I’d say you and I have very different definitions of “doing very well in her lawsuit.” <lol>

—I think we can make an educated guess as to why Jessica Rose’s paper was withdrawn. Her reliance on VAERS data, the same thing that has caused other retractions (like this one). QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.

These absolute frauds that you’re propping up cause harm to people. Whether it be through medical malpractice, or shaping opinions of people who then refuse to make evidence-based decisions and instead base their decisions on shady, misleading, and outright false data pushed by these quacks. Shameful and disgusting stuff.

Lmfao, more obscured garbage. I didn't ask for this load of shit, written to make it seem like I asked for your first born child.

This

'How many exactly?
Approx time frame of shots?
Also what country do you live?"

=/=

"if you think I’m going to go through my medical records, note down the dates, times, and brands of vax and boosters I’ve had"

We both know exactly why you will not give the details, everyone does. For the same reason as the others, something to hide

I didn't realise you knew Meryl Ness and had intimate understanding on the change of legal team. Looking forward to the details they and only you know ?

Amazing, you aren't aware how common the off label use of drugs is

"Understanding Unapproved Use of Approved Drugs "Off Label""
" healthcare providers generally may prescribe the drug for an unapproved use when they judge that it is medically appropriate for their patient."

She obviously judged it appropriate to use and thats her prerogative as the "HealthCare provider".

"You may be asking yourself why your healthcare provider would want to prescribe a drug to treat a disease or medical condition that the drug is not approved for. One reason is that there might not be an approved drug to treat your disease or medical condition. Another is that you may have tried all approved treatments without seeing any benefits.

Obviously
*****In situations like these, you and your healthcare provider may talk about using an approved drug for an unapproved use to treat your disease or medical condition.*****"

Which they did and she did her best to save his life because the ER would mist likely have murdered him, as she knew by then.
The woman is a hero and doctor in every sense of the word, the sacrifices she made of herself are as an outstanding human being.

Jessica Rose -

Lol from

"Jessica Rose, whose paper on myocarditis adverse events in the COVID vaccine was *****withdrawn without comment, at her own request.****""

To

"make an educated**** guess **** as to why Jessica Rose’s paper was withdrawn."

Lol and this AFTER i copied the part you hide. The fact it may have been the editor which is the most likely as all non narrative papers have been pulled for refused publication.

I remember Gorski though, or pedo island Gorski would be more appropriate.

Two very important tweets to follow, demonstrating the indelible link between the #Skeptophiles organisation that attacks doctors and scientists who speak up against pharma, and Jeffrey Epstein's child trafficking network.

From 2018: David Gorski's Skeptics organisation linked to Jeffrey Epstein via Richard Dawkins and James Landi try to distance themselves from Lawrence Krauss

We don't need to know your arse hair details.
Just how many, approximately when within the year and what year.
The country is so I can marry up your lies to the timeframe of the years.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK.

I popped back into this thread because I caught Rona again(only the 2nd time) to see if things were still going. I am sure you have already worked this out, but it doesn't matter how many times you point out @mon sources are trash, he will still keep posting up sources that link fake graphs as legit sources without realising.

I still remember him trying to defend vaccine induced drownings and car accidents, within a couple posts of a massive uproar about counting deaths with covid as opposed to deaths from covid.

Crazy to think this thread is still going and it's 5 people (give or take) just liking each other's posts and the occasional drop in arguing facts.
I hope @Anewt is still floating around and things ended up good in the end. Great bloke and actually put up logical arguments.

Back