golden era muay thai shorts

Lol, more meme generation...

Go to bed, goofball. This ended up being one of the best threads in G&E history.

Looking forward to your next thread, " WHAT IS A JUMP ROPE MADE OUT OF ?? "

" MOUTHGUARD'S, HOW DO THEY WORK ?? "

Comedy television, my dood.

Lol, more meme generation...

Go to bed, goofball. This ended up being one of the best threads in G&E history.

Looking forward to your next thread, " WHAT IS A JUMP ROPE MADE OUT OF ?? "

" MOUTHGUARD'S, HOW DO THEY WORK ?? "

Comedy television, my dood.

12km5w.jpg

Thumbs up indeed, my wee boo...

Thumbs up, INDEED.

your a troll, you troll so hard admin had to delete and repost many of my previous posts you ruined with your trolling, just as you have ruined this one. Do you and keep trolling sherdog. Ill do me and keep looking great fighting in luxurious muay thai shorts

indeed

Last edited:
15822594_10212303502729102_2001033399711945456_n.jpg

Diggin those ones! What brand/style are they?

thanks dude, they are rajas, when you look good you feel good. I had the matching arm bands with the tule looking like streamers lol.

Raja has alot of nice designs

RTB-367_1-front.jpg

That's a sick combo, hadn't seen those particular shorts before. I like em! Arm bands are a nice touch :) I'm with you though, dunno why and really don't care why, but put me in a good pair of MT shorts and I just feel like obliterating someone.

That's a sick combo, hadn't seen those particular shorts before. I like em! Arm bands are a nice touch :) I'm with you though, dunno why and really don't care why, but put me in a good pair of MT shorts and I just feel like obliterating someone.

just helps boost the confidence, you look good, you feel good. If you can fight, awesome. If you can look good while fighting, even better. Have you heard of infightystyle? its a american brand but they are coming out with some really sick designs.

No, I've intentionally been trying to starve the MT short addiction in my brain for a while. This thread didn't help :) I'll check em out though, never know when that next must have pair will be found! ;)

No, I've intentionally been trying to starve the MT short addiction in my brain for a while. This thread didn't help :) I'll check em out though, never know when that next must have pair will be found! ;)

yeah my collection really started to grow once i started training 2 x day 5 days a week, you need alot of pairs. I usually soak my shorts in a bucket of hot water and hang dry them afterwards. My shower is covered in like 10 different hanging muay thai shorts at any given time lol.

Hey guys i'm new here !!

<RawexDidThis1> Someone told me there was an Instagram model having an emotional breakdown ITT....

<LatsRickStory>Who hurt you ma'am ?? ( I'm def not talking to TS ) He seems cool calm and collected.

Hey guys i'm new here !!

<RawexDidThis1> Someone told me there was an Instagram model having an emotional breakdown ITT....

<LatsRickStory>Who hurt you ma'am ?? ( I'm def not talking to TS ) He seems cool calm and collected.

cant-hear-you-haters.jpg

<Moves><Moves><Moves><Moves>

I'm glad my bro's in this thread are creative enough to not use memegenerator.

when I'm washing my shorts in the sink like a GODDAMN peasant, I like to admire my karate belt and tickle the nickle with some ©Flitz and polish it to a mirror shine. Get that sumbich nice and pretty . It looks sexy AF when I'm wearing it with my ©Fairtex " slim cut " trunks.

display_07082018180834_1.jpg

Hit me up on Instagram and watch my videos on YouTube . #make me money because I don't want to get a job dot com .... in someth'n

And a message to the haters :

jfcjg7.jpg
《《《Yea-h know, for realz doh!! Float like a balloon, Pop like a Baloon!! Crazie Locs, OUT !! :p

<{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}>

" THE NEVER ENDING STORY "

a4-adult-5-cooling-performance-shorts---closeout.jpg

Just get these $2.99 shorts at EPIC sports you can by several pairs of different colors. Perfect for training and running from creditors.

And save your satin gown for fight night and posing for pictures on your Instagram feed.

jfcjg7.jpg
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAY'N ?? FOR REAAALS DOH !!

THIS HATER DOESN'T WANNA FIND OUT ABOUT MY NAK MUAY STYLE !!

<{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}><{RoseRun}>

" THE NEVER ENDING STORY "

a4-adult-5-cooling-performance-shorts---closeout.jpg

Just get these $2.99 shorts at EPIC sports you can by several pairs of different colors. Perfect for training and running from creditors.

And save your satin gown for fight night and posing for pictures on your Instagram feed.

jfcjg7.jpg
YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAY'N ?? FOR REAAALS DOH !!

THIS HATER DOESN'T WANNA FIND OUT ABOUT MY NAK MUAY STYLE !!

For someone who makes so much money in the office with your stocks or whatnot, you sure are overly concerned about price and being cheap. If you can only afford $2.99 for shorts, must suck to be you. I however am not that broke.

At least Crazie Locs doesnt hide behind the keyboard.

looks like i might have found ya bud ;)
https://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=74854128

Last edited:
Lol...

This guy is green as baby shit.

" Danny oh Danny " is old news and his lore is stuff of legend in the temple of the dog.

rseqdg.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>Lol, you think your the 1st kid who raged so hard they went down a Google search rabbit hole trying to find " dembones22 "...

PicsArt_01-07-08.38.11.jpg This is just a small stash of gear from one of my other houses in the Valley. I've been in this game since you were shitting diapers. Good luck figuring out how I have KONAMI gloves from K-1...​

jfcjg7.jpg
All your info is right here and Crazy Locs doesn't even care. Have fun and Happy Halloween!! Trust me, those shorts are legit for everyday training.

Lol...

This guy is green as baby shit.

" Danny oh Danny " is old news and his lore is stuff of legend in the temple of the dog.

rseqdg.jpg

<{Heymansnicker}>Lol, you think your the 1st kid who raged so hard they went down a Google search rabbit hole trying to find " dembones22 "...

View attachment 462639 This is just a small stash of gear from one of my other houses in the Valley. I've been in this game since you were shitting diapers. Good luck figuring out how I have KONAMI gloves from K-1...​

jfcjg7.jpg
All your info is right here and Crazy Locs doesn't even care. Have fun and Happy Halloween!! Trust me, those shorts are legit for everyday training.

sure bud

im sorry you hate your life so much you behave the way you do on sherdog.

I dont know if you actually realize that you are a troll or not. im sure this will go on endlessly as you pride yourself on getting ppl to "rage so hard" and consider yourself the reigning champ or what not.

Reading about why people behave like you was rather interesting. Apparently they are psychopaths, sadist, and narcissists

like I said before Im sorry you hate your life so much you behave the way you do on sherdog. Although since you decided to direct all your self hate and rage towards me, Im really not sorry, i just think its sad your life is so pathetic. Keep up the good work of making ppl rage so hard and being the reigning defending champ. Im sure it makes you feel better about yourself.

https://bigthink.com/philip-perry/who-are-internet-trolls-psychologists-build-a-profile

Last edited:
Post more memegeneration memes, to prove you're not a troll.

And threaten to kick people's ass over the internet to prove you're not mad.

I like Boon trunks as well pretty good quality. Their traditional bag mitts are really good. But their training gloves are kind of are hit and miss.

Post more memegeneration memes, to prove you're not a troll.

And threaten to kick people's ass over the internet to prove you're not mad.

I like Boon trunks as well pretty good quality. Their traditional bag mitts are really good. But their training gloves are kind of are hit and miss.

if you take the time to read up on the psychology of trolls, you will find it fits your behavior exactly. Such as you priding yourself on being the "reigning champ" of getting people to "rage so hard" and the obvious enjoyment you get out of it. As apparently you cause people to "rage so hard" all the time according to you as evidence below

you think your the 1st kid who raged so hard they went down a Google search rabbit hole trying to find " dembones22 "

Psychological studies show trolls tend to be male, show higher levels of psychopathy traits – low levels of empathy, guilt and responsibility for their actions – and higher levels of sadism traits – the enjoyment of causing others physical and psychological pain.

Trolls are also motivated by what psychologists call “atypical social rewards”. Generally, people are motivated by creating a positive social environment (typical, positive social rewards). But trolls show higher motivation to achieve negative social rewards, like creating social mayhem and disruption.

i hope you get help for yourself

I will have to admit, you are a excellent troll, and quite good at what you do. However it really is a un-healthy thing for you to do. Many become addicted to it. You would probably be better off picking up another hobby and using your time and effort into something more productive for yourself rather than "troll" sherdog all day.

Last edited:
Back