Godzilla Toys

Krayd

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some Godzilla Toys for X-Mas presents?

Having a hard time finding something other than on ebay which seems pretty expensive.

Bandai or Neca are pretty cool but can't find on online store.

-Godzilla
-Burning Godzilla
-Space Godzilla
-Mothra with Larva
-Battra with Larva
-Mecha Godzilla
-Type 3 Kiru
-Biolante
-Jet Jaguar
-King Gidorah
-Mecha King Gidorah
-Destoroyah
-Hedorah
-Gigan
-Rodan

What's X-Mas?

LOL it never even crossed my mind that some people don't call XMas, Christmas.

I never even knew this until I looked up Xmas

Xmas is a common abbreviation of the word Christmas. ... The "X" comes from the Greek letter Chi, which is the first letter of the Greek word Χριστός, which in English is "Christ". The "-mas" part is from the Latin-derived Old English word for Mass.

Anyone ever notice the Godzilla statute that was perpetually in the background of the living room in Roseanne for the entire run of the show?

c6aa0baae2aac7a0b1f7d9b3c9eb5e93--roseanne-show-old-bikes.jpg

Bandai toy (exclusive to Japan) are pretty high end.

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get some Godzilla Toys for X-Mas presents?

Having a hard time finding something other than on ebay which seems pretty expensive.

Bandai or Neca are pretty cool but can't find on online store.

-Godzilla
-Burning Godzilla
-Space Godzilla
-Mothra with Larva
-Battra with Larva
-Mecha Godzilla
-Type 3 Kiru
-Biolante
-Jet Jaguar
-King Gidorah
-Mecha King Gidorah
-Destoroyah
-Hedorah
-Gigan
-Rodan

Not Godzilla but there's a nice Alien toy out there:

neca-aliens-life-size-egg-and-facehugger-prop-replica-with-led-lights-pre-order-ships-march-13__11575.1461389677.jpg

Ever try the English Amazon Japan in English? You can even buy used stuff cheap, but pay for shipping.

Check out Amazon (the US site has listings for lots of imported Japanese figures) or big bad toy store.

My advice in regards to purchasing figures is...

1. Beware of Bootlegs! Especially on Ebay. If the price seems too good to be true it probably is also beware if seller is listed from Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, ETC.

2. Also maybe do a quick check up on reviews for any figures you want to purchase there are usually a handful of them online. I know some older NECA figures from certain lines had quality control issues (bad paint, stuff breaking easily).

Hope you can find what you're looking for!

-Godzilla
-Burning Godzilla
-Space Godzilla
-Mothra with Larva
-Battra with Larva
-Mecha Godzilla
-Type 3 Kiru
-Biolante
-Jet Jaguar
-King Gidorah
-Mecha King Gidorah
-Destoroyah