GODZILLA: MONSTER PLANET Movie Trilogy

A lot of people weren't impressed with the first anime, I enjoyed it though. Looking forward to the second.

I love how emotional & intense Anime voices are. I don't speak the language, but even if they have an english over-dub, I prefer to hear the original voices & read sub-titles.

Godzilla looked pretty bad ass... but that music they played half way through killed my Godzilla buzz. It's probably going to be worth a watch though.

Part 2 was released on Netflix Today!!!

I don't care for anime, but I am ok with this. As I am a child of the 80's so always up for some GODZILLA.

I'll be stuffing my face with grilled Italian sausage and washing it down with beer while I watch tonight.

I was entertained but wish it had more.

15 mins of Godzilla if that? I dont give a shit about the people who learned to make weapons from mecha godzilla. You already got 3 races in this godzilla universe you dont need a 4th human/godzilla thing.

Update: August 1, 2018

First Japanese Teaser Trailer for GODZILLA: THE PLANET EATER

I thought this was awful. I watched 20 minutes of the first one and ended up skipping to the end. Didn't bother with the 2nd. I'm actually surprised that people here enjoy it, everywhere else I've been people hate it.

So part three was released today. I thought it was boring as fuck, which is too bad because I actually enjoyed the first two. This one tried way too hard to be cerebral, which I don’t like about a lot of anime.

I was excited about the prospect of Ghidorah, but he and Godzilla didn’t really get to go to war like I had hoped. They had also teased Mothra, but she wasn’t really in it either.

I had a feeling this could suck, after they killed off the two coolest characters of the series at the end of the second one, Galagu and Belube, after their extremely telegraphed heel turn.

I’d rate part 3 a solid meh/10.

Part 3 came out and Ghidora was this lame ass Light Snake . I liked the 1st Movie but 2 and 3 go progressively worse.

So part three was released today. I thought it was boring as fuck, which is too bad because I actually enjoyed the first two. This one tried way too hard to be cerebral, which I don’t like about a lot of anime.

I was excited about the prospect of Ghidorah, but he and Godzilla didn’t really get to go to war like I had hoped. They had also teased Mothra, but she wasn’t really in it either.

I had a feeling this could suck, after they killed off the two coolest characters of the series at the end of the second one, Galagu and Belube, after their extremely telegraphed heel turn.

I’d rate part 3 a solid meh/10.
That's good to know. I was pretty disappointed with the 2nd one, and was hoping the 3rd would be better. I won't waste my time with it then.

Worst of the 3. I like the ending and that is about it.

I like the Second first, the First second and the Third third.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back