Goddamn it, Mick Jagger hospitalized

Hey wtf man?

He isn’t fucking dead.

giphy.gif

What massive fucking bullshit TS. His fucking drunk trips into acid flashbacks or whatever aside. This ain’t right man. There’s shit you don’t kid about.

Sometimes something will catch my attention and I'll go looking for it . Here ya go View attachment 556125 View attachment 556121

Motherfucker. I've never seen a clarity of those pictures. I thought you made that up. This is why I'm here. You never know it all, and the key is knowing that just around the corner is the man. Fuck. Cheers brother, if you wanna yap hit me up. I've bumped shoulders and drank with two guys who drank with Jack. I knew they were full of shit till they proved me different. I have a lot of pictures and all the stories. To the point, and I'll give you the one tip I have for life:

STFU. shutthefuckup.
Don't prove shit to anybody, because the people you have to prove shit to don't matter. The people who can on your non-substantiation for awhile, will get the drift whether you're worth their time or not, and both ways.

To all the pretty ones: I'm not an admin or moderator or representative of the site, I was always first and foremost just a dick with a blind hatred for dicks who are just blatantly stupid and posing along.
My threads I always mean. But it's also fun to see those who don't know me go bananas. I'm really not that complicated. I don't have a dog in the hunt.

FUCK IT! ... I care, but I welcome your face in my face. The key to the world is consistence. You're either scared of Crazy Horse, or you're not. There's no middle ground.

To all the pretty ones: I'm not an admin or moderator or representative of the site, I was always first and foremost just a dick with a blind hatred for dicks who are just blatantly stupid and posing along.
My threads I always mean. But it's also fun to see those who don't know me go bananas. I'm really not that complicated. I don't have a dog in the hunt.

FUCK IT! ... I care, but I welcome your face in my face. The key to the world is consistence. You're either scared of Crazy Horse, or you're not. There's no middle ground.

you're a waste of time that i barely skimmed your post. the music you posted sucks. enjoy your shitty life.

Drink all you want, you'll have to face your problems again in the morning.

In the words of....

doesn't matter, look up anyone you look up to who would be disappointed in you.

I do have a friend named Mick who died. And regardless of what your think, it was the culmination of three dead friends, not one, that there's dodging and weiving from my standpoint if you still want to be friends. It's all good, and I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. To know me is that I donte

In the words of....

doesn't matter, look up anyone you look up to who would be disappointed in you.

I do have a friend named Mick who died. And regardless of what your think, it was the culmination of three dead friends, not one, that there's dodging and weiving from my standpoint if you still want to be friends. It's all good, and I don't give a shit. I don't give a shit. To know me is that I donte

Fuck you.

Fuck Sherdog for letting you be you on this forum when most of us get yellow cards for breathing wrong.

Can you imagine if Keith outlived them all...

0268871f55ef32809b9f02c83ab1dc23.gif

Fuck ya, A day earlier than you're used to getting fucked. Wasn't that story, double lit by it's me, I'd didn't figure I could batch up %^&$s in volumes, but, ya fuck ya. I got no reason to doubt you baby, it's all a terrible mess, and I'll run in the rain til I'm breathless, when I'm breathless I'll run til I drop, hey, the thought's of a fool's kinda careless, just a fool on the right block, ....light of the love that I've found. I know most were playing along, and really fuck the dummies. It's Sherdog, where's yer Kicks@Fuckyou! where's the upsidedown exclamation mark?

not sponsored, just me

When I die, which likely will be sooner than you think, I won't be posting banner. If I go eight months, ... you should vote in an ass grenade to mimic my shit. I ain't a hard guy. A cursory glance at your thrift store will get you physicality, and let's see, mine is the first simplified guide to Stanislavski with the Gielgud preface, thin as fucking dime. I know Mickey Rourke and another volume of equal girth that's his bible, little b, when I heard, I can't be certain, but I imagine, I put whatever was in my hand down. I can narrow it down to two video clip, one was kind of lengthy with Aronovsky, when he's on a balcony somewhere and earlier he has a crazy blue flannel from a nicer store than where I buy mine, and later he's talking about his little Meisner or Stella Adler, Strasberg, Clurman, man. I don't remember the book. It's in his video clip and it meant a lot to me to find that book he carried with him coming up, and not as long ago as you'd think, I was on a divan or one of those half couches you're supposed to half-couch on, somewhere I had no business being with someone I have no business being with, and then I catch myself, like I guess I will till the end of my day, that life's a joke, and ya feel like a warm silly God in your humble head walking alone with Nietzsche and Mike Tyson with an Elizabeth and Cus D'Amoto invisible chokechain jerking ya to earth. Don't ever get busy with your fists, that number will never go down, slow down, nobody's going away. It don't matter. was it TSOL? hmmm.

Anyway, Fool's Day is Everyday. If not me, in the fight forums, where an honest day's love and affection by me will sink like a fucking stone never to be seen again, that's for Jim Morrison, who as little fuck they have a picture of me in the annual, if somebody remembers someday, if I'm still alive, I'll post. I'm asleep in first period and the whatever girl took my picture reading No One Here Gets out Alive, Morrison's biography. That book, and A Clockwork Orange, the book and the Movie, and everything Jim read, from the Beats and Artuad, and Nietzsche and everthing. Don't give a shit about grandiose but that picture was a moment in time. There was maybe a week in between. In essence there was different guy asleep in that picture.

Well that's a load off. Have a good...Sunday. I thought there was only 30 days, hahaha. That's the ruckess, I thought there was 30 days. Well, who could expect to hold their @#$% in an extra day. If you thought Mick Jagger died, know that I wouldn't do a thread like this.

Cheers and have a great day.

Can you imagine if Keith outlived them all...

0268871f55ef32809b9f02c83ab1dc23.gif

You don't have to go far to imagine, it's all there, John and Keith and Morrison are just powder kegs. Not that I'd ever put myself in their grand ranks, if I'd have met their greatness, I'd be equally dead. You don't have to know, but ... while I was reading No One Here Gets Out Alive, 27 was it, forever. I lived that. and that I'm still alive...I've never come to reconcile.

Kieth, I've tried to imagine, but like Oliver Reed, his pal, they were born with their physicality and penchance, I think they were born to die, whereas Bonham, Jim and Bon, those hurt. I don't wonder about Keith and Oliver, they would have found their way, like the great drunks, but I wouldn't care. Jim and Bon and John, I don't know how they would end. They haunt me.

If you've read this long, there's only two differences between me and John Bonham, the drumming and John Bonham. It would take absolutely nothing to drink myself to death. Their success, that's why I avoided being a successful heartthrob. I would have been dead at 27. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Whoever moved and edited, Cheers, no hard feelings. I thought it was the 31st and it would sink like a stone on a search. April is the cruelest month.

I do have an incredible long hard day ahead in about 35 minutes, prayers are welcome.

Fuck you.

Fuck Sherdog for letting you be you on this forum when most of us get yellow cards for breathing wrong.

Jeff and I are not tendered, don't shit on his name. How hard is it to breathe, you just suck. Is there something blocking the passageway?

You don't have to go far to imagine, it's all there, John and Keith and Morrison are just powder kegs. Not that I'd ever put myself in their grand ranks, if I'd have met their greatness, I'd be equally dead. You don't have to know, but ... while I was reading No One Here Gets Out Alive, 27 was it, forever. I lived that. and that I'm still alive...I've never come to reconcile.

Kieth, I've tried to imagine, but like Oliver Reed, his pal, they were born with their physicality and penchance, I think they were born to die, whereas Bonham, Jim and Bon, those hurt. I don't wonder about Keith and Oliver, they would have found their way, like the great drunks, but I wouldn't care. Jim and Bon and John, I don't know how they would end. They haunt me.

If you've read this long, there's only two differences between me and John Bonham, the drumming and John Bonham. It would take absolutely nothing to drink myself to death. Their success, that's why I avoided being a successful heartthrob. I would have been dead at 27. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Interesting, Bonham, one of my favorites. I would have loved to have heard him play with James Brown.

I would have loved for him to have just turned that corner and be a fat old family man and at the reunions, he could've pulled that off. But then, I don't know. You never know anybody, he seemed a good family man besides the madman. As was Keith at the end, Jim, Bon, ....I don't ever mean to put myself in with them as some great giant, but on a barstool, they're just guys and we'd match up as such. Hunter Thompson, John Belushi, Kerouac, I love, but I don't know how long that wick would last. Burroughs and Cassady were oil and water. Two people at my death table. I get it but it sucks.

Fucking hell DMF loves his baby boomer CIA culture stooges, man youve been well brainwashed by the TUBE.. wahahhahahahahahahahaha

Just checking in to see if the Senior Administrator is coming down from his Meth or whether it’s still 2 sleeps to Easter.

Back