God tier fighter and slayer of myths, Khabib Nurmagomedov, calls out Mayweather

Imagine if Floyd gets too relaxed, and Khabib drops him with The Eagle Punch.

Then why is he calling for a money fight?

Why does he want the biggest purse ever for a rematch?

Khabib is full of shit thats why.
Khabib has every right to fuck with the UFC, given how much they have fucked with him.

Would Khabib be praised by his fans for taking a money fight with Mayweather?

Or would they turn on him like they did Conor for holding up a division with a novelty fight for life changing money?
If it holds him back for 2 years, a year even, vacate.

Same as Conor, if a fighter wants life changing money. Then go for it, but don't jam the division.

A God-tier fighter wouldn't be taken out by tiramisu.

Conor being tossed aside like the B level fighter he is.

LOL

When you say stuff like that it just shows how bitter you are. Even after Conor lost he's still in your head.

I guess at the end of the day, they were all jealous of his success, and despite the loss, the man is still the most successful MMA fighter of all time, so the jealousy and hatred persists.

Would Khabib be praised by his fans for taking a money fight with Mayweather?

Or would they turn on him like they did Conor for holding up a division with a novelty fight for life changing money?

One of the biggest Khabib fans on here. Khabib would get ktfo in rd 1 if Floyd wanted to. Zero sense making that fight and wouldn't support it at all. I would still watch it just like I watched the Conor vs Mayweather fight. But I'd rather my favorite fighter spends his last few fights fighting relevant fights in mma. Also, if he wants to fight in boxing, then I wouldn't complain if he gets stripped of his belt.

Last edited:
Then why is he calling for a money fight?

Why does he want the biggest purse ever for a rematch?

Khabib is full of shit thats why.

he said he only wants the most money if he has to fight conor. not anyone else. He doesnt think conor deserves anything, and he doesnt. dude cant scrap and the last person he beat in the ufc isnt even in the ufc anymore (peace eddie)

Back