GOAT Dad scrap - Charlie Weidman vs. Lavar Ball

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I give the edge to Charlie "Still my boy" Weidman. Although Lavar has more of an athletic background and probably has some size and reach on Charlie, you can't teach passion.

When I look at Lavar Ball I see a broke bum trying to make a name for himself via his sons basketball career. Charlie is in it for all the right reasons and will protect his boy to the death.

Also, I would imagine that cornering Chris all those years has made Charlie more than competent in hand to hand combat. After all, his son Chris is the middleweight GOAT.

He's still my boy!!!!

LaVar probably believes that he, "and his boy" could beat Wiedman and day in a tag team fight. Love to see Weidman vs "his boy".

Weidman Jr would beat the piss out of both Balls at the same time

Who the fuck is Lavar Ball and why do I keep seeing that name lately?

Lavar?

Gotto go with "Lavar".

Probably sucker punch Weidman's dad and pilfer his pockets before entering the pre-fight presser.

Who the fuck is Lavar Ball and why do I keep seeing that name lately?

Lavar Ball is the dad/agent/leech of Lonzo Ball the second overall pick in this years NBA draft. Lavar is known for being outspoken and an irritating guy all up in his three sons careers from a business standpoint.

Dude, Lavar is like 320ish pounds...he's absolutely huge.

According to Lavar, he'd beat Jon Jones by TKO and submission in the same fight.

Lavar would probably try to wear his son's shoes inside the cage. Charlie Weidman by DQ.

Lavar Ball is the dad/agent/leech of Lonzo Ball the second overall pick in this years NBA draft. Lavar is known for being outspoken and an irritating guy all up in his three sons careers from a business standpoint.
He's also an ex pro football player, which sort of explains his willingness to thrust himself into the spotlight whenever he can.

Ah, one of those.

Never heard of Lonzo, but I don't follow NBA as much as I used to. Is he that good for big mouth pops to get all that attention?

Ah, one of those.

Never heard of Lonzo, but I don't follow NBA as much as I used to. Is he that good for big mouth pops to get all that attention?

He has the potential to be and has a lot of hype. The jury is out, we will see how he does on the NBA level. The Lakers are shitty so he will have free reign to shoot/score at will.

hqdefault.jpg

Back