Glove factory in Pakistan... Making Twins, Title, UFC, and ProBoxing gloves

I would be very surprised by this. Thai gloves are always flawless and most of the mass produced gloves made in Pakistan have defects.

I thought they were made in Thailand, too. But maybe that's just some of their gloves? Unless these are counterfeits, but that seems doubtful (though fake Twins would probably sell better than fake Cletos or fake Winnings).

Others like Title, UFC etc I wouldn't question, but I doubt Twins are made in Pakistan, my guess is there is no benefit from making them in Pakistan instead of Thailand. Labour cost probably around the same and Thailand has a big demand on these gloves locally. Making them in Pakistan and ship them over to Thailand seems less cost effective to me.

Probably fake or in special occasion that Twins factory received more order than they can produce and has a deadline.

they could also be "authorized retailers" like you see with the cell phones at the mall.

I follow some guy on IG that makes or knocks off literally everybody, shield_gear is his account.

Back