Glory: Redemption press conference

What do you guys think of this quote?

• Total voters

PERFECT KICKBOXING

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Rico Verhoeven: ''If Badr Hari and Sem Schilt fought 100 times, Sem Schilt would win 99 times''

What do you guys think of this quote?

''If Rico Verhoeven and Sem Schilt fought 100 times, Sem Schilt would win 100 times''

''I anyone not named Peter Aerts and Sem Schilt fought 100 times, Sem Schilt would win 99-100 times''

''I anyone not named Peter Aerts and Sem Schilt fought 100 times, Sem Schilt would win 99-100 times''

LMFAO are you serious? They fought twice and it 50/50, but if they would fight 100 times Badr would lose all of them except the one he already won....Please tell me your answer is not 100% serious.

LMFAO are you serious? They fought twice and it 50/50, but if they would fight 100 times Badr would lose all of them except the one he already won....Please tell me your answer is not 100% serious.
Them fighting again isn't even 1% serious, but Badr in his current state couldn't even complete a fight against Rico. He's a wash out.

It's a dumb question to even entertain anyways so I don't understand the need to get your panties in a bunch over a response.

99/100 is an exaggeration but Semmy was clearly the better fighter. He artfully dismantled Badr in his win, and his loss was Badr just running in and landing a bomb.

Close to like 70-30 for Semmy, Semmy is obviously better but when you have two heavyweights in there throwing down.....

hahaha foooooooooooooooooook Rico
Ben Sadik by Ko I hope hahaha

Back