Glory: New fighters that they should bring in (2018 edition)

- Make a Mix card of Kickboxing and MMA( former UFC fighters with good following in there, or guys that are being aimed to have good success in the future at MMA, to bring the fans into it)

No need to make it mixed, just make ex-UFC popular strikers (Miranda, Maldonado.. Is erik Silva still there?) fight Kickboxing. Imagine Belfort vs Wanderlei 2 under kickboxing rules in Curitiba or Rio...

you already have a lot of Chinese promotions, Japanese promotions and Thai promotions. Diffucult to penetrate that market aswell

Besides WLF, I think all other chinese promotions are not having good budgets recently. Glory taking Marat, Enfusion taking Superbon, and GoH doing MMA and boxing nonsense with their main stars are a proof of it.

WW: Artur Kyshenko
Dude has not been a WW in a while.

Glory should invest in QJL and Noori. that would be amazing for the division and for the asian market.

Besides WLF, I think all other chinese promotions are not having good budgets recently. Glory taking Marat, Enfusion taking Superbon, and GoH doing MMA and boxing nonsense with their main stars are a proof of it.
Superbon has fought in Kunlun since signing with Enfusion and Marat has bounced back and forth from Glory to Kunlun. I think your overall feeling on the Chinese scene is probably right just don't feel as if that is evidence. It's not like those guys command a huge purse.

Back