News GLORY 92 is set for May 18 in Rotterdam

I don't know if Benny was poor or not because both Adegbuyi and Rico didn't throw punches. They relied on middle kicks. Nabil went from 133 or 137 to 153. Imagine fighting a sumo wrestler.

The Moroccan was punished against Verhoeven but did not receive the same treatment against the Romanian previously. He was even more tired after.

Nabil has no future in this sport this way. He may be starting to lose weight, but I'm afraid he has no punching power and it's all done for the current style.

And 153 is even morbid obesity for almost any height. He looks like a normal person, but it's too much for the body.

I don't know if Benny was poor or not because both Adegbuyi and Rico didn't throw punches. They relied on middle kicks. Nabil went from 133 or 137 to 153. Imagine fighting a sumo wrestler.

The Moroccan was punished against Verhoeven but did not receive the same treatment against the Romanian previously. He was even more tired after.

Nabil has no future in this sport this way. He may be starting to lose weight, but I'm afraid he has no punching power and it's all done for the current style.

And 153 is even morbid obesity for almost any height. He looks like a normal person, but it's too much for the body.
I agree with you... His success basically comes from just walking forward and nobody can stop him. Most of his fights are pretty boring to watch in my opinion... But the Moroccan crowd loves him and he does have some wins to his name...
Though I would love to see a rematch against Uku when Uku is fit... I don't think Nabil stands a chance

A very exciting Middleweight fight will be announced for this card in a few days.
What do you guys think it will be?

Damn, they’re stacking this card!

Last edited:
Chikh Mous avs Perposhi is going to be an excellent fight. I also saw Wosik vs Kaffa is on the card. I'm excited for that one. Let's see how that chinese kickboxing experience carries over in Glory

GLORY signed the 24-year-old Enfusion LHW-champion Mory Kromah, and matched him up against another newcomer in Enfusion-fighter and Professional Boxer Anis Bouzid:

Here is Latescu against someone. He announced that a future match is signed and will be revealed soon. Abena probably? Although Khbabez has posted some new workouts. Maslobojev could also be in the running.

Co-Main Event

To Be Announced

Last edited:
Here is Latescu against someone. He announced that a future match is signed and will be revealed soon. Abena probably? Although Khbabez has posted some new workouts. Maslobojev could also be in the running.

Co-Main Event

To Be Announced
Latescu vs Maslobojev would be a banger

Back