News GLORY 82: Antonio Plazibat vs Raul Cătinaș, Nov. 19

Who wins?

• Total voters
Rico vs Reem is next for the GLORY belt.
Rico will continue to organize his own sports and entertainment events, but probably like 1 time a year at max

Really? Damn i'm out of the loop of Glory stuff. Surely the winner of that is gonna fight Plazibat right?

Really? Damn i'm out of the loop of Glory stuff. Surely the winner of that is gonna fight Plazibat right?
Yeah Plazibat deserves it but they’re going the Overeem route first, big ass money fight ofcourse

Plazibat calls out Rico Verhoeven

And the champ responds

Always these weird as vocie cracks. Plazi is a real good puncher, huge frame, tough and deals with kicks very well. Those low kick checks hurt me just watching. Also nice use of teeps.

Catinas is not top level but he handled him so quick. Antonio has also a huge frame, great for HW kickboxing

Catinas' series is also missing from the video. Raul, you can't say that he was ashamed. Some 3 opponents refused Plazibat before. Catinas got a very good purse in the main event and the promise to receive a few more matches in the promotion. KO was brutal, but he also had a good streak. The problem is, he didn't even fight smart at all. There is massive room for improvement, but not by training in Germany or at the overrated ARJ Trainingen.

And I have an opinion. Catinas like Tyson, if he had fought in a lower category he would probably have been one of the best in the world. Because he also has a strong chin. Let's say that his division would be 95 or rather 100. There is no way to impose yourself in front of monsters of 2 meters and 120 kilograms, the difference in length, reach and weight is too big. CATINAS HAS NOT FIGHTED FOR 7 YEARS, SO WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT!? Plazibat is in prime.

It surprises me that no one is talking about the robbery in the match Nabiyev vs. Semeleer. Semeleer, highly praised by Enfusion, had another shaky performance. These judges should at least be fined. 10 rounds if Alim fights him, he wins almost every one.

Before the show, I knew that Plazibat would prevail and I honestly did not expect Nabiyev to be in his own league.
What's up, Broadcast?

GLORY uploaded some fights to their Youtube channel

Prelims:

Denis Wosik vs Mohamed El Meshabi
and
Ahmad Chikh Mousa vs El Hammouti

Both very good fights!

Back