Platinum Member
Reaction score

Full fightcard:

How to watch:

Rest of the world: PPV for just $/€4,99

Last edited:
Imad Hadar has signed with Glory and will also be fighting that night

not a strong card but not bad at all...

Im Glad to see my favorite HW Jahfarr Wilnis (along with Kryklia) fighting again, Nabyiev vs Semeleer is a wonderful matchup, Catinas is so screwed on fighting Plazibat, its gonna be a long night for him.

not a strong card but not bad at all...

Im Glad to see my favorite HW Jahfarr Wilnis (along with Kryklia) fighting again, Nabyiev vs Semeleer is a wonderful matchup, Catinas is so screwed on fighting Plazibat, its gonna be a long night for him.
Although the main-event doesn’t make sense ranking wise, the fight is going to be a banger imo

Go Catinas! Although I also like Plazibat. Gonna be a great fight.

I can get behind that. Winnable fight before title shot. Am scared for Plazi in the future. There's some monsters at hw. But this fight is very winnable. And it's a crowd pleaser.

Apparently the Imad Hadar fight is off

Last edited:
How the hell did Catinas get this fight? He's the dollar store version of the washed up version of LeBanner, he really shouldn't be fighting top guys.
Edit: I just saw that Glory has him ranked as Nr. 10, that alone tells you a lot about the lack of talent in their HW division (and to a lesser degree modern HW kickboxing overall)

Last edited:
How the hell did Catinas get this fight? He's the dollar store version of the washed up version of LeBanner, he really shouldn't be fighting top guys.
Edit: I just saw that Glory has him ranked as Nr. 10, that alone tells you a lot about the lack of talent in their HW division (and to a lesser degree modern HW kickboxing overall)
Yeah maybe he’s not really deserving but Cătinaș isn’t a bad fighter at all.
He comes to bang and will give anyone a tough night. This fight is a fan pleaser and will be entertaining 100%

A weak HW division isn't a Kickboxing exclusive, but yes it's arguably at it's weakest state ever right now.

Back