PBP Glory 80: Official PBP Discussion: 3pm ET/12pm PT

Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nope you heard it wrong. Lots of hooligans use that yell: #cityname hoo-li-gans.
If I am correct the team the polish guy supports are related to Den Haag.
I forgot about the friendship between ADO/FC Den Haag, Legia Warsaw and Club Brugge.

What the ... fucking spectators! Can't keep their shit together!<Eek2.0>

Whenever Hari's fighting something has to be going on... crazy.

Man, I wish another organization would come around and bring back heavyweight kickboxing. This PPV was pathetic. The organizers/venue had no idea what to do. And, worst of all, the third round was actually going to be great. Badr got chinned and rilled up the crowd.

This is why I think its funny when peopel overseas think Europe is all boogie and stuff, bunch of maniacs and meatheads over here

Event is OFFICIALLY OVER.

This is what you get when you revolve your promotion around a maniac with maniac fans that hasn't won a fight in 7 years.

Glory gonna incur some losses over this event for sure, and they're barely alive.

Event is OFFICIALLY OVER.

This is what you get when you revolve your promotion around a maniac with maniac fans that hasn't won a fight in 7 years.

Glory gonna incur some losses over this event for sure, and they're barely alive.
Bruh like I cant imagine any other place than europe where shit like this is gonna happen, the only thing that comes close to this is the golota bowe situation.
I knew some drama was gonna happen but I am actually dumbfounded by what a unprofessional shit show this was, no wonder kickboxing cant go mainstream.

Bruh like I cant imagine any other place than europe where shit like this is gonna happen, the only thing that comes close to this is the golota bowe situation.
I knew some drama was gonna happen but I am actually dumbfounded by what a unprofessional shit show this was, no wonder kickboxing cant go mainstream.
Unfortunately a lot of criminality surrounds the sport, and has handicapped it beyond belief.

The ruleset and fight action is always top notch, it's just never been in good hands.

Unfortunately a lot of criminality surrounds the sport, and has handicapped it beyond belief.

The ruleset and fight action is always top notch, it's just never been in good hands.
Yeah its sad really nowadays a lot of clubs are breeding grounds for future henchmen of druglords etc. I am not suprised at all Belgium/Netherlands are quite crazy when it comes to organized crime for a country of its size.

Back