• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Glory 78 Badr Hari vs Arkadiusz Wrzosek September 4

I'd wager Glory's branding issues boil down to sparse events, divisions that lack depth, and shitty judging/officiating. I doubt anyone truly cares that Vakhitov won some close decisions.

Oh, and that cheesy Glory song they play at the end of the events. Please make it stop.
But because of the close decisions he will most likely not become a big draw.

Ain't gonna lie, I'd still pay to see Badr fight again just to see what he'll do next time to lose the fight. The Benny loss was great, but the Wrzosek one takes the cake. They just keep getting better and better. He'll probably end up KOing himself with his own punch in the next fight, I love it.

Or trip on his way to the ring and knock himself unconscious.

But because of the close decisions he will most likely not become a big draw.
He's really only had a couple, it's not like he hasn't finished guys. With how thin the division is there shouldn't be a problem getting him opponents he can put away to add to the sizzle reel.

I don't suppose there's video footage of it?
Nah it was backstage on his way to do the walkout. He slipped on some pipes and hit his head on the concrete. He was the HW Champ at the time too about to defend the title against Pedro Rizzo at UFC 24.

Nah it was backstage on his way to do the walkout. He slipped on some pipes and hit his head on the concrete. He was the HW Champ at the time too about to defend the title against Pedro Rizzo at UFC 24.

And I bet back then they didn't even cancel the event and basically just sent him to fight after he woke up? Or did they reschedule because of that?

And I bet back then they didn't even cancel the event and basically just sent him to fight after he woke up? Or did they reschedule because of that?

I actually have the event on DVD and took a look again. Kevin hit his head and then was brought to a hospital, the fight had to be cancelled. Since it happened during the broadcast, they didn't tell anyone until the end of the card though haha

Iam most interested in seeing Mahedinne and Plazibat again they both looked great Wisse seems to be improving and is still very young possibly gonna hold that title for some time

Back