Glory 57 China Thread: Sittichai vs. Marat Grigorian

Marat did really well this time. Sittichai won but by a small margin.

Marat won the fight IMO....well yeah. We all know how Glory Kickboxing favorites Thai fighters

Marat won the fight IMO....well yeah. We all know how Glory Kickboxing favorites Thai fighters

Lol Jesus Christ I hope your business sense is better than your trolling efforts in this forum for your website's sake.

I agree with this person 100%.

Yep, Marat has improved a lot over the years.

He just needs to manage his energy better. Sittichai is too high level to be caught in his rushing attacks.

I think Marat may be able to take it should they meet again, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Close match, really enjoyed this one

Damn missed it. Sounds like it was a good fight. Post any vids when available please. Both sittichai and Khayal Dzhaniev fights.

I had it 4-1 sittichai. I gave Marat rd3 by a slight margin. While this was a closer fight than the last 3 sittichai still winning in ever facet of the game once again. He out boxed Marat again, out kneed Marat again and while Marat might have scored more slapping low kicks sittichais kicks were full power body kicks mostly which gives him the advantage in kicks as well imo

Btw Bazzoka Joe has no idea how to score as the first half of round 4 was nothing but one way traffic from sittichai yet Marat lands a couple of low kicks right around the one minute left mark and Joe is screaming the round is now for Marat

I think Marat may be able to take it should they meet again
That's what people said in the last fight and the fight before :p

Marat is improving tho. I've rated him highly for ages but I think people are clouded by his losses to sittichai. Put Petrosyan, chingiz and some of the other top guys in there against current marat and many will surprised by the outcome.

I think Marat may be able to take it should they meet again, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. Close match, really enjoyed this one
He's 0-4 against Sittichai. I think it's safe to say he has his number.

What a pathetic event, unreal! With the same promotion that Superkombat worked and hosted several events in Shenzhen. Is Glory out of money? Because I"ve watched only 2 deserving contestants. I could have easily only turned on for the main event.

Then Glory 58 in Chicago will be another low cost show, with actually now 2 main events and the rest only fighters paid with 500 euros for the fight.

I basically watched an event with another 8 non-deserving fighters to be on the main card but compared to Glory 58 which is coming, in China most of them weren"t even solid.

What a pathetic event, unreal! With the same promotion that Superkombat worked and hosted several events in Shenzhen. Is Glory out of money? Because I"ve watched only 2 deserving contestants. I could have easily only turned on for the main event.

Then Glory 58 in Chicago will be another low cost show, with actually now 2 main events and the rest only fighters paid with 500 euros for the fight.

Is it fun being such a hater? You don't have to devalue Glory, just to be a Supercombat fan.

Last edited:
Is it fun being such a hater? You don't have to devalue Glory, just to be a Supercombat fan.
I has nothing to do with it, I swear it, the main card was poor as fuck. Tell this to the UFC, or to Kunlun. It"s regional level now plus 1-2 main events. AND WOMEN. Who the fuck is watching women"s kickboxing? I don"t care so much about the first part, but the second part which is the main card I want 5 good bouts. The 6th was cut off.

They should have gone back to Europe, instead of wasting so much money in the US and for what?

I"m the most pissed guy ever when I see this sport dying. Loads of promotion, nothing really big now than some main events.

10 million people tuned in for this event in China. I'd say they doing pretty alright. China events are based around building a fanbase with local fighters. can't do much about it.

And I'd Kickboxing is doing pretty well the last 3 years or so.

Do you know that Junior Tafa is called by Glory as "rising star" and that Tafa vs. "Wilson" is the "main event" of Super-fight Series at Glory 58 Chicago?

I don"t think though the Chinese fans are too well educated yet with Glory, although they"re increasing because many international promotions are having broadcasts in China. With that I totally agree. Glory should better go to China if it"s the new Mecca! China is not really a pioneer, but it has huge population and the communist way can develop this sport big.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back