Glory 49-Redemption Non-Spoiler thread

Mafanofe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
fights will be posted here soon as possible

still struggling to understand why Bailey Sudgen vs Chenglong is on the redemption PPV card,should be Holzken vs Nabiev instead...

yeah I didn't think SFS would be more stacked than the numbered event so I didn't bother to watch what little I would be able to in the morning. missed the other part too.

now it's three hours to go until "Redemption" according to Glory website??? that can't be right.

yeah I didn't think SFS would be more stacked than the numbered event so I didn't bother to watch what little I would be able to in the morning. missed the other part too.

now it's three hours to go until "Redemption" according to Glory website??? that can't be right.
there is glory 49 first so i think it is right

LOL I thought SFS was long gone. you mean there is still SFS first right? Glory 49 is the one that just ended on Canal Combate?

I swear that the timer on Glory's website had something starting at 11 AM. anyway that whole thing is so confusing I wonder how this works with casuals.

LOL I thought SFS was long gone. you mean there is still SFS first right? Glory 49 is the one that just ended on Canal Combate?

I swear that the timer on Glory's website had something starting at 11 AM. anyway that whole thing is so confusing I wonder how this works with casuals.
it will be streamed the whole event on Canal combate afaik

Glory timer sucks

Savage KO from Pet. Zouggary looked quite a bit smaller than Pet but that was Buakaw/Kohi esque at times.

I rarely watch heavyweight fights these days but the main event was actually pretty entertaining.

Last edited:
Makes sure to log in on Ok Ru to be able to watch the videos on the best quality possible,you can do it by simply creating an account or logging in it by your accounts on google or facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back