Gleison Tibau a free agent

“There are many offers coming, but nothing is set yet,” Tibau said. “Rizin offered me a fight with Takanori Gomion two weeks’ notice, but I was in Brazil, I was taking care of my cookie business and wasn’t even training, so I couldn’t take it. ACB also sent me an offer, but then they cancelled some cards, so I turned it down.

“Bellator asked me to wait a little bit, but they are interested. There’s also a promotion from Abu Dhabi, another one in Russia as well. I will sign one-fight deals only so I remain free.”

He should just sign a deal with the Biggest Loser as a consultant and teach those folks how to cut weight just before they step on the scales, then put on as much weight as possible during the commercial break

Cookie business?

Curiouser and curiouser...

figured it was coming i was thinking about him today since we were talking his fight vs khabib

dudes a crazy good grappler and maybe he can get some Ws if he can get back on the sauce. no more USADA!

The fact that Tibau runs a cookie business is more interesting than him being a free agent, dude looks like he has never tasted a cookie in his life

A run with PFL would be interesting assuming they put up this competition again next year

He was a solid gatekeeper for a long time but he looked really bad his last couple fights.

Back