Giving props to JDS

Jew Jif Shoes

Nullius in Verba
@Brown
Reaction score
Good post fight interview. Gave all the credit to Cain and said he'd be back. You can't not like this guy. I think the JDS haters who have been talking about his mouth need to consider his words tonight, nothing but humility and tact.

Also, no one has a better chin in MMA. That's fairly evident after being walloped in two fights with the HW champ, and in the end, he was only stopped cause of a slip.

he won't be back, that was his last shot. No one in hell wants to see him fight cain again.

Best chin.
Forehead, not so much...

I love the guy, but he needs to learn to stay away from the cage.
Funny thing is, he did it perfectly against Hunt.

he won't be back, that was his last shot. No one in hell wants to see him fight cain again.

Right, he'll just keep knocking out every one else before thy get a shot at Cain.

Best chin.
Forehead, not so much...

I agree completely. It's like he only cared about defending the takedown, not about getting punched or held against the cage. If he circled away more, he wouldn't have been worn down against the cage, wouldn't have been so easy to tee off on, and he'd probably be a more effective striker.

Yea gotta love JDS. Win or lose, the guy is awesome.

Puts hands down then proceed to let the other guy hit him in the face for 5 rounds.

What the hell did I just watch out there?

JDS is one of the best fighter i've ever seen, Cain is what he is. His style is tailor made to beat JDS and he is incredible in his own right.

Anyone who doesn't think Junior and Cain aren't the two best heavyweights in MMA ever is fucking mental. (yes I'm including Fedor)

its the old Brazilian camp loyalty thing. time to pack the bags and go knock on the door of someone that knows how to handle wrestlers

Best chin.
Forehead, not so much...

Because Cain and Hunt are similar in any way, shape, or form lol.

Ridiculous statement

Good post fight interview. Gave all the credit to Cain and said he'd be back. You can't not like this guy. I think the JDS haters who have been talking about his mouth need to consider his words tonight, nothing but humility and tact.

Also, no one has a better chin in MMA. That's fairly evident after being walloped in two fights with the HW champ, and in the end, he was only stopped cause of a slip.

What else was he gonna say? I'm no hater, but lets try some alternatives:

"I think it was a close fight. I believe I did enough to win" - N/A
"Cain punches like a girl, he couldn't finish me" - N/A
"The fight was stopped too early" - N/A
"Cain beat me. He got lucky" - N/A
"Cain beat me. He's a piece of s**t" - Maybe, but it makes JDS look like a piece of s**t
"Cain beat me. I will now retire" - N/A. Too young for this.
"Cain beat me up! I will be back" - Bingo!!!

What were his options? Lets see:

"I think it was a close fight. I believe I did enough to win" - N/A
"Cain punches like a girl, he couldn't finish me" - N/A
"The fight was stopped too early" - N/A
"Cain beat me, because he got lucky" - N/A
"Cain beat me. He's a piece of s**t" - Makes JDS look like a piece of s**t
"Cain beat me. I will now retire" - N/A. Too young for this.
"Cain beat me up! I will be back" - Bingo!!!

He could've made an excuse like last time, which just about every JDS hater on this forum was calling him out for after that fight. He showed he's able to accept a loss, which a lot of people questioned, especially since he was Big Nog's student.

I love Jds but Cain is damn impressive.. He's a hw gsp .. Good cardio, good hands and can neutralize you to grind out a decision.. Not the most exciting but he is the best and wins however he needs to ..
Jds will b back he's ahead of the other contenders.
On a different note I think Travis Browne would be a fun match for Cain.. Athletic fast good striker iron chin with a decent gas tank. Other than that I think hw is pretty thin as a division.

It wasn't the worst thing to do. He looked very tired.
Standing up against the cage, he was able to get some energy and let Cain tire himself, trying to get him down.
You could also see the effect on Cain, who looked more tired as the rounds went on.

If he circled away and took the center, he would most likely get taken down and pounded, or knocked out trying to strike with Cain.
Standing against the cage, he could atleast stay in the fight, get some air and maybe swing a haymaker later on.

Back