Give Colin credit tbh.....

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a fan at all, I think he's the embodiment if everything that's wrong with today's UFC, and society in general.

That said, he's been away from the mma world for 2 years, cage rust is real. He could have insisted on a tune up fight, but instead he's jumping right into the deep end against an absolute killer.

No doubt that Khabib will smash him. But at least he's challenging himself, which is more than can be said for other "champions" these days....hespect.

Last edited:
I hope Khabib's Imam will forgive him for losing to an infidel

MMA-Conor-McGregor-loss1.jpg

This is personal. So much fake drama wwe shit kind of because of him but this one is like Houston Alexander, FOR REAL!

"Ee wasnt even interested in foitin, just wanted to lie on top o me. Oi asked erb to let me oop but instead e stopt de foit urly. Ill definitely not let im get away wit it in de rematch"

Give him credit by actually spelling his name correctly bud

been one of Conors biggest haters over the past 2 years but I hope he absolutely flattens Khabib

I don't think he will though

Im pretty sure he's doing it for less noble reasons.

actually there is a lot of doubt Khabib will smash him......

conor once threatened to slap the heads off of all the pro wrestlers

kabeeb isn't even a pro

Spelling fighter's names wrong on purpose or calling them by a different name as some sort of diss or funny comment is still the dumbest thing 90% of this forum does.

"Ee wasnt even interested in foitin, just wanted to lie on top o me. Oi asked erb to let me oop but instead e stopt de foit urly. Ill definitely not let im get away wit it in de rematch"
Uncanny.

Not a fan at all, I think he's the embodiment if everything that's wrong with today's UFC, and society in general.

That said, he's been away from the mma world for 2 years, cage rust is real. He could have insisted on a tune up fight, but instead he's jumping right into the deep end against an absolute killer.

No doubt that Khabib will smash him. But at least he's challenging himself, which is more than can be said for other "champions" these days....hespect.

At least he's challenging himself and not taking PEDs or fighting Cans in Japan, which is more than can be said for other "champions" of the past....hespect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back