Giro di Italia 2017 - Stage 16 - EPIC!

DespicablePeep

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nobody is following the Giro? Today was epic, Tom Dumoulin was 2 minutes ahead overall and with only 40KM to go on Stage 16 one of the hardest with climbs in Mortirolo and Stelvio he had to go to the bathroom...

Just brutal!

But still he was able to finish as overall leader

if that's something that is considered epic about cycling, no wonder nobody gives a shit

yea been watching it everyday on tizcycling.racing
haven't watched today's stage yet but saw the results and wondered
how Dumoulin lost so much time.
now I know.
when ya gotta go, ya gotta go I guess.

Last edited:
if that's something that is considered epic about cycling, no wonder nobody gives a shit

dude the guy is the leader for fucks sake, it was 200KM+ stage, with Epic climbs, most people are too dumb to appreciate cycling.

I remember when Lance was on ESPN with that clown Stephen A. Jackson some years ago and Jackson asked, with a straight face, "Do consider cycling a sport?"
yea, ppl don't get it because they've never tried to ride a bike up a steep hill for a couple of hours
or ride hard consecutive days.
it's more demanding than some of these D-level athlete beisbol players I see, that's for sure.

dude the guy is the leader for fucks sake, it was 200KM+ stage, with Epic climbs, most people are too dumb to appreciate cycling.
Yeah i know, i actually watch some of tour de france stages every year. It just seemed silly to me that you highlighted something like this whereas the things that actually were entertaining during that race.

Yeah i know, i actually watch some of tour de france stages every year. It just seemed silly to me that you highlighted something like this whereas the things that actually were entertaining during that race.

it was to highlight how though Dumoulin is, he just to a major dumb right infront of everyone and still finish with just a minute behind the leader.

I do hope he wins the Giro

Dumoulin with a dominating ride today. actually attacked quintana and nibali a couple of times.
as long as he doesn't lose too much time the next two days in the mtns, the TT is his and he'll take the overall.
great stage win by Tejay today btw.

yea been watching it everyday on tizcycling.racing
haven't watched today's stage yet but saw the results and wondered
how Dumoulin lost so much time.
now I know.
when ya gotta go, ya gotta go I guess.

That's how i feel when i need red wine in the late evening...The need can be painful...

Nobody is following the Giro? Today was epic, Tom Dumoulin was 2 minutes ahead overall and with only 40KM to go on Stage 16 one of the hardest with climbs in Mortirolo and Stelvio he had to go to the bathroom...

Just brutal!

But still he was able to finish as overall leader

I'm waiting for the big race. Tour de France. Junior World Triathalon champ Lance Armstrong looking for his eighth tour win.
lance_armstrong_bettiniphoto_0124649_1_full.jpg

I would like to watch the Giro but my other half won't let me sit in front of the TV that long. I use to watch the tour religiously. Up until 2002.

Back