Girl puts Joe Lauzon to sleep

He's already working on having a second baby - or he's going to adopt, if that doesn't work. He needs to go after the big money fights. Former Sorority Girl doesn't bring eyes to the sport. She doesn't deserve that fight. She just beat a past his prime J-Lau. She should have to fight the winner of Fergusen/Khabib for the interim.

<LatsRickStory>
That being said, could Former Sorority Girl choke out a mule?
haha sounds like Connie!

Btw, wtf is the story on your sig? haha

What the fuck was that, the stuff people do when drunk baffles me, didn't enjoy watching that one bit. Idiots.

Ah yes, the shit we do drunk. Glad I passed my heavy drinking days before social media became nearly unavoidable

haha sounds like Connie!

Btw, wtf is the story on your sig? haha
My sig...? ah, yes...
<{jackyeah}>funny that you ask. I was laughing about it a little after I read my post (I kinda forget I have it sometimes). But anyway...

Some side argument in a thread. I guess the guy I quoted had posted a goofy picture of himself and somebody either commented on it, or they actually were the one to copy and paste it in the thread.
So Dominic basically was letting the other dude know that he gave zero fucks by saying what he said. I honestly came in on the tailend of it, though, so I'm guessing to some extent. But when I saw it, I quoted it and said I'm sigging this, at least for a little while.

Edit

Lol, dude, you posted in that thread a after I quoted it

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...bout-last-fight-and-weight-cut.3560063/page-4
The original post is somewhere there, before pg 4.

Edit 2: pg 2*
I guess I ignored the other person, so I couldn't see their posts
I don't ignore people I argue with, but over the top douchiness to the pointnof noy wanting to even accidentally have a casual convo or like their posts unwittingly is the cause...
usually "racist" shit, but some Conner trolls when things were at their worst)

Last edited:
Bitch held that shit for 10 seconds after he was out

My sig...? ah, yes...
<{jackyeah}>funny that you ask. I was laughing about it a little after I read my post (I kinda forget I have it sometimes). But anyway...

Some side argument in a thread. I guess the guy I quoted had posted a goofy picture of himself and somebody either commented on it, or they actually were the one to copy and paste it in the thread.
So Dominic basically was letting the other dude know that he gave zero fucks by saying what he said. I honestly came in on the tailend of it, though, so I'm guessing to some extent. But when I saw it, I quoted it and said I'm sigging this, at least for a little while.

Edit

Lol, dude, you posted in that thread a after I quoted it

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/j...bout-last-fight-and-weight-cut.3560063/page-4
The original post is somewhere there, before pg 4.

Edit 2: pg 2*
I guess I ignored the other person, so I couldn't see their posts
I don't ignore people I argue with, but over the top douchiness to the pointnof noy wanting to even accidentally have a casual convo or like their posts unwittingly is the cause...
usually "racist" shit, but some Conner trolls when things were at their worst)
haha.. read it.. but that thread is confusing hahah. thanks1

Forget Megan Anderson... Sign her up to fight Cyborg. Cant do any worse than a soccer mom.

That happens a lot, those 115lb girls are so powerful, from that weight and below its totally possible for girls to sub guys up to 205 and above! You cheetos stained fingers know nothing.

That happens a lot, those 115lb girls are so powerful, from that weight and below its totally possible for girls to sub guys up to 205 and above! You cheetos stained fingers know nothing.
Correct, I am 4'8 80 lbs and have subbed 10' 900 lb ogres.

This is me BTW:

29472120_10215443652143860_7214530302536843264_n.jpg

I am a proud loli.

Id stand up and knock her out

Then <{cuts}>

Do you suffer from downs? Are you able to identify sarcasm?

Back