Girl fight headlines 'International Fight Week' 2 years in a row

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Women MMA headlined last year's blockbuster weekend for UFC 200 and once again this summer.

I, for one will be tuning out after the Romero/Whittaker fight just as I did last year before the main event.

Theres a simple reason for why and its the same for both years. The WBW belt is the only official belt on the line. At UFC 200, Aldo vs Edgar was for the interim title and DC vs Silva was a non title bout. At 213, Romero vs Whittaker is for the interim title. Is it really that hard to grasp?

C'est la vie...

Who gives a fuck. I'm watching no matter what. And, I like WMMA.

Fuck the UFC

it's gone downhill

and fuck WMMA

fucking disgrace.

gone are the days where we had Chael P v Anderson headlining UFC 148

Or The Chris v Anderson

big summer fights

the current state of the ufc is a fuckign joke

Theres a simple reason for why and its the same for both years. The WBW belt is the only official belt on the line. At UFC 200, Aldo vs Edgar was for the interim title and DC vs Silva was a non title bout. At 213, Romero vs Whittaker is for the interim title. Is it really that hard to grasp?
Both 200 & 213 had different main events planned originally. Good point.

nah son, WMMA is shite!
<{katwhu}>

I'm not sure I'll even be watching this one.

The cards are always during my birthday week, which has worked in the past, but the weekend is kind of something I"d rather spend celebrating.

I'll be having people over, so maybe I'll pay to see it, although, at the same time, Jones vs DC is a month later and I need to save my money.

I'm not sure I'll even be watching this one.

The cards are always during my birthday week, which has worked in the past, but the weekend is kind of something I"d rather spend celebrating.

I'll be having people over, so maybe I'll pay to see it, although, at the same time, Jones vs DC is a month later and I need to save my money.
213 > 214

Back