Gigantic brazilian dwarf even giant Silva

The fight seems a worked one but the tall "fighter" is impressive

the short one touched the cheeks of the ring girl . in Usa they would have him jailed

They both look like fedors opponents in pride that his geek fanboys salivate over as being “top” wins lolz

I had no idea Brazil had pro wrestling, fascinating.
Unlike the pro/catch wrestling in the rest of the World they just punch and slap each other without any script or stylized move .

He seems like a gentle giant, that guy he was fighting was a twerp,

Last time he fought a giant
stipe-struve.gif

Just sayin'
love the blatant eye poke at the start of the GIF.

I had no idea Brazil had pro wrestling, fascinating.

Trying to compete with Japan with this one, at least in terms of freak shows. Giant vs. Gabby next.

They both look like fedors opponents in pride that his geek fanboys salivate over as being “top” wins lolz

They look like a couple of Fedors opponents who are the only opponents that Fedor haters ever reference and pretend that Fedor fans actually consider legit opponents even though no Fedor fan references those fights.

They look like a couple of Fedors opponents who are the only opponents that Fedor haters ever reference and pretend that Fedor fans actually consider legit opponents even though no Fedor fan references those fights.

25C5D4BA-864D-4772-B6D3-7C0325D608E4.jpeg

He man vs just 6 opponents:

when we could miss a decent coreography after all.

It was fun to watch, but the sad part is, the dude clearly has an endocrine problem.

In a real fight, I would imagine the smaller opponent would probably mess this guy up with a push kick or two. Either that or the big guy slam KO's him from like 10ft+ in the air. Just looking at the giant guy, he probably has joint issues already so a push kick would be cruel...

I thought this thread was going to be about a giant Brazilian dwarf.

Back