200w.gif

200w.gif

5-1.gif

romero-ko-3.gif

1111.gif

55ec47cb0723f435416fe91bb621ee21.gif

Romero-spinning-back-fist.gif

Yoel%2BRomero%2BPalacio%2BFinishes%2BTim%2BKennedy%2BUFC%2B178.gif

There's that matter of Romero popping, as well. Bisping is sick of fighting PED cheats.

Can't really blame him.

tenor.gif

There's that matter of Romero popping, as well. Bisping is sick of fighting PED cheats.

Can't really blame him.
Yea, actually you can blame the champion for ducking top comp to try and fight a retired WW

I would not want to fight Romero either. The problem is the UFC agreeing with that crap.

Can't really blame him.

tenor.gif

Agree 100%. Cheaters shouldn't prosper. Back of the line, Buddeh!

Oh we get why he's ducking...it's the why the company is letting him duck that's a little confusing. Does he really generate that much more money for the company than Romero as champ?

yoles using moon gravity in those gifs. fuckin cheata

Can't really blame him.

tenor.gif

***No gainz DETECTED***

***Non Explosive and Athletic CONFIRMED***

#MuscleEnvy tends to bring out the estrogen in people as evidenced by Bisping and this post, fellow Sherlads.

Oh we get why he's ducking...it's the why the company is letting him duck that's a little confusing. Does he really generate that much more money for the company than Romero as champ?

Because Romero is not a draw at all. Bisping might not be that much of a bigger draw but GSP is & fighting Bisping is the most obvious route that they can go to get the belt around his waist.

Personally I have no sympathy for Yoel, he's a drugs cheat & a dirty fighter so F him. I'd rather see Gegard get the title fight than Romero.

Bisping winning the title has been the worst possible outcome at MW.

I blame Anderson for not finishing him and Rockhold for fighting sloppy. And I blame Weidman for being hurt and missing his title shot before that.

I think the UFC is honestly nervous about losing their Fox champs. Dom is no longer champ, and they realize that Bisping could lose to any number of contenders. They probably anticipate Cormier losing his next fight to Jones too.

Imagine: Fox champ broadcast crew 2018 - Woodley, Romero, Jones and Garbrandt.

I think the UFC is honestly nervous about losing their Fox champs. Dom is no longer champ, and they realize that Bisping could lose to any number of contenders. They probably anticipate Cormier losing his next fight to Jones too.

Imagine: Fox champ broadcast crew 2018 - Woodley, Romero, Jones and Garbrandt.

Romero can barely speak english..how's he going to be an analyst?

Back