Gif Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, thanks. Just curious as to what I would need to make my own GIF's or I;m gonna bother people to do it for me.

A gif creation program, like Ulead, and a video convertor (as you need avi files to make gifs from video files), like anyvideoconvertor.

2ryjbpe.gif

Nice Garth sig as well!

well done, thank you. good to see a fellow Darkplace fan.

"what's this?"
"it's a dream catcher."
"whats a dream catcher?"
"it's like a wind chime."
"so why didn't you say wind chime..... thank you."

i think there's a virus on page 232. anybody else get infected? first it pops up mmanews.com, and then Internet Speed Monitor ad popups, then various ad popups, from interclick.com, and NDr.tmp.html files in the history every minute, cpu goes to 100%, mrofinu572.exe starts...

how do i clean it off?

i think there's a virus on page 232. anybody else get infected? first it pops up mmanews.com, and then Internet Speed Monitor ad popups, then various ad popups, from interclick.com, and NDr.tmp.html files in the history every minute, cpu goes to 100%, mrofinu572.exe starts...

how do i clean it off?

Nothing happens when I go to 232. Either it's gone or your computer is just being a pain.

I watched that show every morning in the summer of '04 before I went to my college class.
Adrian Paul > Chris Lambert. Adrian has way better posture when using a sword, and his English accent pwns.

oh yeah, and Methos FTW!!!

I watched that show every morning in the summer of '04 before I went to my college class.
Adrian Paul > Chris Lambert. Adrian has way better posture when using a sword, and his English accent pwns.

oh yeah, and Methos FTW!!!

Man, I loved the first Highlander film when I was younger and watched the tv show all the time, too. Just a warning, though...don't watch the latest movie 'Highlander: the Source.' It has Adrian Paul in it, but it's terrible beyond reckoning. It'll ruin everything.

Man, I loved the first Highlander film when I was younger and watched the tv show all the time, too. Just a warning, though...don't watch the latest movie 'Highlander: the Source.' It has Adrian Paul in it, but it's terrible beyond reckoning. It'll ruin everything.

I saw that movie as well, it so far off rom the tv show and movies, its insane.

the final villain wasn't nearly as epic as jacob kell or the kurgan.

and as far as the gif that smelly hands submitted. Well at least we know why is un=smelly hands

:icon_chee

well done, thank you. good to see a fellow Darkplace fan.

"what's this?"
"it's a dream catcher."
"whats a dream catcher?"
"it's like a wind chime."
"so why didn't you say wind chime..... thank you."

Darkplace FTW!!!!!

'god damn misty jocks'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back