Gif Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gif Request - Mad Men's Christina Hendricks at the Golden Globes, showing off her...golden globes.
YouTube - Christina Hendricks accepting her golden globes

Chendricks.gif

Nice call, she is smokin!

Didn't Pride make that choke illegal after this fight, crappy way to lose imo. Would have liked to have seen a rematch and maybe a no contest declared.

They did, yeah. Matt was solely a kickboxer back then (now a boxer). I really don't think a rematch would have made much difference. Erikson would just have done something else on the ground.

thunder2.gif

Wind.gif

Raiden.gif

Saw the Raiden gif a few pages back all by him self.
Been meaning to remake the 3 of em in a little higher quality and wide screen off the blu-ray of BTILC I have.

Still A little grainy for some reason.

thekraken.gif

kraken2.gif

Kraken from the new Clash of the titans movie.

Flick looks pretty good. The first will always be a classic.

Kraken looks like a Gears of War character.

HeLLMuTT, just a reminder there's a 1gif per post limit
so the page doesnt lag too much

that said, I watched the Power Rangers Movie last night for a nostalgic night...

2ebc0nt.jpg

and i have a request for someone who has teh shoop skillz

could someone edit this gif, so that he's revealing pokemon cards instead of medals...

k0n6u1.jpg

I kept the size kinda big so that the editing would be easier, after that it could be resized

Didn't Pride make that choke illegal after this fight, crappy way to lose imo. Would have liked to have seen a rematch and maybe a no contest declared.

I think it might have been illegal even before the fight. Bas and Stephen were commenting after the fight that they weren't sure if that was even allowed. But Pride had a history of allowing wins that were illegal or partially illegal, like Wand getting (T)KO's by stomping his opponents while holding the ropes. The only one I can recall being turned over was Igor Vs Kerr where Igor won with illegal knees to the head. If Kerr didn't have such a high standing it probably would have been allowed to stay as a win for Igor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back