Gif - Jon Jones and his fans be like...

Roids or not .He knocked D.C.'s ass cold and roids had nothing to do with it.

It was his shit fight iq that left him there stiff .

Accept it Dc fans .He will always be Bones bitch till the day he dies lol

Facts
Except for the part where Jones will be banned for 4 years for cheating. Who's really the bitch?

Lots of "contaminated supplements" going around. I fully expect them to try and use that excuse, and I definitely wont feel like a retard.
"excuse"? LOL
sorry, you might not feel like one, but you sure are one!

This is not something he "can try" to use.
Yoel gave his supplements, and they tested and found trace of the banned substance.
Then USADA went to purchase the product on their own and they still found some traces of the banned substance and even then, after proving that the allowed supplements were dirty, they STILL punished Yoel with a suspension.

So you are being highly stupid if you try to imply this is a "cover up". Because unless Jon buys the supplement company and secretly adds that substance to the formula without anyone watching, he wouldn't be able to pull it off.

This is a perfect thread to find sherdogers that are too stupid to insult. And block them.

2017 account giving me shit hahaha

Whos you favourite fighter, Conor or Ronda?

No but they helped Jon maintain a high pace and dish out stronger and faster strikes. His technique and IQ are all him and his team. However, the roids did help him to maintain the output, stamina, speed, and strength necessary to execute said skills.

If he had not been on PEDs leading up to the fight then he would not have been able to train like he normally does. He'd have a harder time maintaining muscle and would need to take much longer breaks to prevent injury. Without them he'd be looking at a significant net loss in speed, power, recovery time, and stamina.

He'd still be a crazy skilled fighter but he would not be as physically dominant as he is with roids.

Could he have won without them? Probably. Would the drop in recovery time, stamina, speed, and power given DC a better chance? Absolutely.

What I'm getting at is that, steroids aren't the only reason Jon won but the difference that they can make are significant. Without them, it could have been a different fight.
It would have never been a different fight and you know it as well as everyone else does .

Accept it and move on

Except for the part where Jones will be banned for 4 years for cheating. Who's really the bitch?

Dc still for ending up stiff on the mat.

After nothing but talk for years saying he's improved and in reality he was the brides maid as always .

No but they helped Jon maintain a high pace and dish out stronger and faster strikes. His technique and IQ are all him and his team. However, the roids did help him to maintain the output, stamina, speed, and strength necessary to execute said skills.

If he had not been on PEDs leading up to the fight then he would not have been able to train like he normally does. He'd have a harder time maintaining muscle and would need to take much longer breaks to prevent injury. Without them he'd be looking at a significant net loss in speed, power, recovery time, and stamina.

He'd still be a crazy skilled fighter but he would not be as physically dominant as he is with roids.

Could he have won without them? Probably. Would the drop in recovery time, stamina, speed, and power given DC a better chance? Absolutely.

What I'm getting at is that, steroids aren't the only reason Jon won but the difference that they can make are significant. Without them, it could have been a different fight.
Also would Dc not cutting that extra weight he screwed Rumble out of not played a different fight?Would it not have drained him more ?Absolutely it would have as you would say.

It's a 2 way street

It would have never been a different fight and you know it as well as everyone else does .

Accept it and move on
It very well could have been and it's silly to think otherwise. Nothing I said was wrong. Less efficient training leads to a less efficient fighter. It's illogical to think that it wouldn't make a difference.

You are entitled to your opinion but it is quite close minded.

Also would Dc not cutting that extra weight he screwed Rumble out of not played a different fight?Would it not have drained him more ?Absolutely it would have as you would say.

It's a 2 way street
I don't see why that matters. Yes it would have but the effects of an entire training camp under the aid of PEDs cannot be equated to the loss of an extra pound. Sure DC would have been more drained but the fight ended fairly early in the second so the effect on his stamina likely would have gone unnoticed.

But yes there could have been a different outcome. It still has nothing to do with the Jones situation. No reason to change the topic.

I don't see why that matters. Yes it would have but the effects of an entire training camp under the aid of PEDs cannot be equated to the loss of an extra pound. Sure DC would have been more drained but the fight ended fairly early in the second so the effect on his stamina likely would have gone unnoticed.

But yes there could have been a different outcome. It still has nothing to do with the Jones situation. No reason to change the topic.
Peds and proper weight cutting go hand in hand .

Both have positive results.Peds for the obvious as well as the weight cutting smooth gives fighter optimal strength and energy.

Bad weight cuts can cause people literally to keel over and pass out or literally botch fights ie look at Khabib vs Ferg.

You're going to sit here and tell me Dc cutting those extra pounds versus Rumble wouldn't have drained him dry at best case if he made it and stripped if he couldn't make it.

It's hard to feel sorry for a guy when he cheated himself literally in front of the world on live tv and you guys sit here and try to spin it and justify it .

What Bones did was wrong as well as what Dc did to Rumble.

The peds bones supposedly took literally played no role in him stomping D.C.'s ass stiff .I don't know what to believe or care either way.That fight showed Dc hasn't evolved and his fight iq is still low.

Also showed me that if someone puts leather to his chin at this point he will be knocked cold.You can't beat time and I think time came for Dc as well as Hendo ,Fedor, etc.

With or without them Jones will always son Dc.Hes just that much better .

Peds and proper weight cutting go hand in hand .

Both have positive results.Peds for the obvious as well as the weight cutting smooth gives fighter optimal strength and energy.

Bad weight cuts can cause people literally to keel over and pass out or literally botch fights ie look at Khabib vs Ferg.

You're going to sit here and tell me Dc cutting those extra pounds versus Rumble wouldn't have drained him dry at best case if he made it and stripped if he couldn't make it.

It's hard to feel sorry for a guy when he cheated himself literally in front of the world on live tv and you guys sit here and try to spin it and justify it .

What Bones did was wrong as well as what Dc did to Rumble.

The peds bones supposedly took literally played no role in him stomping D.C.'s ass stiff .

With or without them Jones will always son Dc.
What are you talking about? I literally said it could have made a difference. DC shouldn't have done it but it is nowhere near as serious as use of PEDs. It isn't right but it doesn't make near as much difference.

Also, bad cuts have varying affects fighter to fighter. For some it just cuts their gas tank in half. For others it makes them more injury prone. There is no telling what the extra 1.6lbs would have done but I doubt it would be anything major. I could be wrong of course. As I said before, it could make a difference.

What both fighters did was wrong but that is not relevant to what I am discussing with you.

Now I don't care if you feel sorry for DC or whatever, I don't even get why you brought that up. Let me make this very clear so we have no misunderstandings.

The claim that you are making that the use of steroids to prepare for the DC had no effect on the outcome is completely illogical.

Without PEDs Jones would not be able to train like he normally would. This increases risk of injury and negatively effects speed, recovery time, stamina, and strength. That means he would not be at his physical peak when entering the cage. That has an effect on the fight.

That doesn't mean DC wins per say but it very much effects the fight. Any claims to the contrary are completely and utterly delusional.

I apologize if I am coming off as aggressive btw. I mean no ill will.

What are you talking about? I literally said it could have made a difference. DC shouldn't have done it but it is nowhere near as serious as use of PEDs. It isn't right but it doesn't make near as much difference.

Also, bad cuts have varying affects fighter to fighter. For some it just cuts their gas tank in half. For others it makes them more injury prone. There is no telling what the extra 1.6lbs would have done but I doubt it would be anything major. I could be wrong of course. As I said before, it could make a difference.

Now I don't care if you feel sorry for DC or whatever, I don't even get why you brought that up. Let me make this very clear so we have no misunderstandings.

The claim that you are making that the use of steroids to prepare for the DC had no effect on the outcome is completely illogical.

Without PEDs Jones would not be able to train like he normally would. This increases risk of injury and negatively effects speed, recovery time, stamina, and strength. That means he would not be at his physical peak when entering the cage. That has an effect on the fight.

That doesn't mean DC wins per say but it very much effects the fight. Any claims to the contrary are completely and utterly delusional.

I apologize if I am coming off as aggressive btw. I mean no ill will.
It wouldn't have changed any outcome .

Bones could come back in 4 years and still dust him .

Obviously it was enough weight to where DC cheated .

You can sit here and tell me all you want .

I saw what I saw and nothing DC did even came close to winning the fight .

He was done the moment that kicked landed.

There was no peds that set that up.

That's called iq.Last I checked they didn't make peds for intelligence or frankly the entire world would be using them.

Dc got beat by the better fighter .

It is what it is .

He fights Volkan he's prolly going to get slept again and cry again.

I hate cheaters whether it's peds or cheating on the scale .

A cheaters a cheater.Ones literally illegal in all sports and the other has ramifications if you miss weight especially as a champion.

He should be glad he got his short time of fame because now you can't sell him literally at all as a champion anyway shape or form.

His worst nightmare is a reality now.

Jones knocked him out and then was stripped.

Nothing he says can take away from the fact he was knocked out .

You can't erase it from history.Its done as well as his and Bones image.

It wouldn't have changed any outcome .

Bones could come back in 4 years and still dust him .

Obviously it was enough weight to where DC cheated .

You can sit here and tell me all you want .

I saw what I saw and nothing DC did even came close to winning the fight .

He was done the moment that kicked landed.

There was no peds that set that up .

That's called iq.Last I checked the didn't make peds for intelligence or frankly the entire world would be using them.

Dc got beat by the better fighter .

It is what it is .

He fights Volkan he's prolly going to get slept again and cry again.

I hate cheaters whether it's peds or cheating on the scale .

A cheaters a cheater.
I don't care who you like or dislike. Your claims are illogical, baseless, and completely based on emotion.

Physical ability plays a role in fights as well as gameplan and IQ. A drop in any of these aspects effects the outcome. You must be physically capable of imposing your plan on the opponent to be successful.

DC lost, it is what it is but that has nothing to do with this conversation.

Without PEDs it is entirely possible that Jones would not have been able keep up with the pace set in that fight. He may have faded or slowed down making the execution of techniques slower or less sharp.

DC executed his game plan perfectly until the kick. He was equally as effective as Jones round to round. So any drop in Physical ability could change the tides of the fight.

How you feel doesn't matter. These factors effect the outcome.

I don't care who you like or dislike. Your claims are illogical, baseless, and completely based on emotion.

Physical ability plays a role in fights as well as gameplan and IQ. A drop in any of these aspects effects the outcome. You must be physically capable of imposing your plan on the opponent to be successful.

DC lost, it is what it is but that has nothing to do with this conversation.

Without PEDs it is entirely possible that Jones would not have been able keep up with the pace set in that fight. He may have faded or slowed down making the execution of techniques slower or less sharp.

DC executed his game plan perfectly until the kick. He was equally as effective as Jones round to round. So any drop in Physical ability could change the tides of the fight.

How you feel doesn't matter. These factors effect the outcome.
I don't care what you guys think you know lol

You all are steroid experts now apparently or so you guys think lol

Jones beat his ass stiff like a drum. Deal with it and move on .

There were no variables.Dc should have been more aware and would have saw it coming , but he didn't and paid the price.

Lastly how many guys has Hunt knocked out on peds and did it change their end result?Frank mir actually popped for the same shit and did it give him all these perks you're stating ?

Answer is no he still ran into a fist getting slept .

So stop making excuses for the dudes lack of skill

Last edited:
I don't care or what you guys think you know lol

You're all round experts now apparently.

Jones beat his ass stiff like a drum .Deal with it and move on .

There were no variables.

Lastly how many guys has Hint knocked out on Peds?

So stop making excuses for the dudes lack of skill
Lack of skill? Wow you are a special kind of delusional.

I have stated many times that Jones is skilled. DC and Jones are the two best LHWs right now.

If PEDs didn't help then fighters would not use them. All the claims I have made are logical and fair to both sides.

You have made no logical claim to counter these points. Your only defense is "He'll do it because he'll do it."

But fine. I am not as emotionally invested in this as you and you are clearly incapable of having an unbiased and logical debate so I'll leave you be.

Take care.

Lack of skill? Wow you are a special kind of delusional.

I have stated many times that Jones is skilled. DC and Jones are the two best LHWs right now.

If PEDs didn't help then fighters would not use them. All the claims I have made are logical and fair to both sides.

You have made no logical claim to counter these points. Your only defense is "He'll do it because he'll do it."

But fine. I am not as emotionally invested in this as you and you are clearly incapable of having an unbiased and logical debate so I'll leave you be.

Take care.
I'm not biased at all . I hate them both equally.

Jones is better .That simple .

You keep stating this specific ped gives all these perks yet I gave you an example with Frank Mir caught using peds and it didn't do the same result .He was knocked out .

So you can't say it did help him or not help him because Frank Mir used the shit with different results.

Am I wrong

Last edited:
I'm not biased at all . I hate them both equally.

Jones is better .That simple .

You keep stating this specific ped gives all these perks yet I gave you an example with Frank Mir and it didn't do the same result .

So you can't say it did help or not help .

Am I wrong
Yes Mir did receive these benefits but he was in a much more dangerous division, constantly squaring off against KO artists. His style yields to receiving more damage. So, while PEDs help him dish out damage and stay in good shape, they could not aid his cracked chin.

Never have I made PEDs out to be a fix all. I said they make a difference. That is a fact. One thing they do not fix is your chin.

So yes you are wrong.

Bro didn't you hear??? ALL supplement companies also run steroids through ALL of their machines, which means ALL their supplements have minor amounts of steroids in them.

hqdefault.jpg

Yes Mir did receive these benefits but he was in a much more dangerous division, constantly squaring off against KO artists. His style yields to receiving more damage. So, while PEDs help him dish out damage and stay in good shape, they could not aid his cracked chin.

Never have I made PEDs out to be a fix all. I said they make a difference. That is a fact. One thing they do not fix is your chin.

So yes you are wrong.
Still in denial

So did Dc not have a chin now is that your argument

Still in denial
Dude it is a fact that PEDs aid in training and recovery allowing to improve an athlete's physical abilities.

It is also a fact that they do not improve your ability to take a punch.

I answered your question logically. If you have nothing logical to add then goodbye.

I won't waste my time with this conversation if you are just going to ignore facts.

Back