GI JOE Wrath of Cobra

HHJ

Unimpressed Jiri
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a piece of fucking shit. Why do the cutscenes look worse than the 1980s show,and the game itself looks like some cheap fuckin mobile game that cost 100 bucks to make. This just makes me mad. I aint even caring about a GI Joe game being made,but this is just straight trash. Fuck off!

What a piece of fucking shit. Why do the cutscenes look worse than the 1980s show,and the game itself looks like some cheap fuckin mobile game that cost 100 bucks to make. This just makes me mad. I aint even caring about a GI Joe game being made,but this is just straight trash. Fuck off!

Damn. I loved GI Joe: A Real American Hero as a kid. That looks so bad.

It looks like the Captain America and the Avengers game from 30 years ago.

I know they're doing a retro thing but it looks lame.
ss_1c4e9037c075ed4f45801f4ab7c4e04d25d12b38.1920x1080.jpg

scene4.1.png

Does it even have Sgt Slaughter?

It looks like the Captain America and the Avengers game from 30 years ago.

I know they're doing a retro thing but it looks lame.
ss_1c4e9037c075ed4f45801f4ab7c4e04d25d12b38.1920x1080.jpg

scene4.1.png

There's a certain roundness to a lot of the sprite work that makes it look really weird; I can't quite put my finger on it. Reminds me of Jetpack Joyride, and not in a good way

The animation looks weird in the cut scenes but I don't really care about that. You don't play the cut scenes

The gameplay just looks like the old ninja turtles beat'em up style. Which kinda fit the turtles but these guys are soldiers, why are they punching dudes? They should have their laser guns.

The animation looks weird in the cut scenes but I don't really care about that. You don't play the cut scenes

The gameplay just looks like the old ninja turtles beat'em up style. Which kinda fit the turtles but these guys are soldiers, why are they punching dudes? They should have their laser guns.

And guys always bail out of vehicles before they are blown up.

Back